In this series of articles, I will be examining the prohibition of drugs and alcohol, and the impact that has on users. I will first briefly detail the development of modern prohibition in the United States and Internationally. Part two will...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - Addiction, mental disorder and families
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - I'm having pains in my penis after quitting smoking weed... will I be okay eventually?
- LATEST in Drug testing - im not amazed
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - Is Ending the War on Drugs a Panacea?
- LATEST in Drug Culture - Hallucinogenic Drug Paraphernalia Discovered from Prehistoric Era
- LATEST in Blogs - Seriously...
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - Politics, prohibition and addiction
- LATEST in Poetry - .
- LATEST in Poetry - Walk your own path
- LATEST in Poetry - Love Scars (Spoken Word)