Congress is considering a bill that would expand the federal government's ability to pursue the war on drugs, granting new power to the attorney...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Health - Fake News: E-Cigarettes Accelerate Cardiovascular Aging
- LATEST in Health - How Marijuana May Treat Aggressive Brain Cancer
- LATEST in Politics - Donald Trump and the Coming Fall of American Empire
- LATEST in Health - Heroin disguised as SweetTarts (candy) found in Upstate NY; police issue warning
- LATEST in Health - Secret Safe Injection Site Responds To US Drug Crisis (Video)
- LATEST in Health - Study Connects Chronic Cannabis Use To Oxygen Changes In Brain
- LATEST in Health - Brain Injury In Kids Might Lead To Alcohol Abuse
- LATEST in Health - ‘Ego Dissolving’ Psychedelic Drugs Could Assist With Mental Health
- LATEST in Health - The Rich Have Mostly Stopped Smoking Cigarettes—They Are Mainly Killing The Poor And Working Class
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - The Brain On DMT: Mapping The Psychedelic Drug's Effects