Instagram is the most detrimental social networking app for young people’s mental health, followed closely by Snapchat, according to a new report by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) in the UK. Their study, #StatusofMind, surveyed...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Health - CEO Makes Five Million Dollar Donation To MAPS For MDMA Clinical Trials
- LATEST in Health - Upstate New York gets $2.3 billion gift in Republican health care bill.
- LATEST in Politics - Trump $800 billion in medicaid cuts.
- LATEST in Health - Is Ketamine a Panacea For Depression?
- LATEST in Culture - UK - Anti-drug campaigners slam plans to introduce drug testing tents at music festivals
- LATEST in Health - Could your next prescription come from amazon.
- LATEST in Health - A Neuroscientist Explains Why We Need Ecstasy and Ketamine in Place of Prozac and Xanax
- LATEST in Culture - Women are better at investigated than men, study says.
- LATEST in Culture - Woman allegedly compares herself to Bin Laden, ISIS in harassing messages to prosecutor.
- LATEST in Politics - Sources : White house lawyers research impeachment.