OLYMPIA, Wash. - People struggling with heroin addiction and other opioids could be hospitalized against their will under a bill proposed by a Washington state lawmaker. The measure would expand the current Involuntary Treatment Act by including...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Politics - Missouri senator queries drug makers on opioid sales plans.
- LATEST in Health - Prescription weight-loss medication helps with opiate addiction recovery
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical Marijuana use rejected for intractable pain,autism.
- LATEST in Health - Stanford Scientists Discover Surprising Cerebellum Functions
- LATEST in Health - Researchers forecast St.Louis as a hotspot for Zika transmission.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Harm reduction should address the specific needs of couples who inject drugs
- LATEST in Weird News - Parrots high on drugs are raiding farmers' poppy fields to get their opium fix
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Could an auto logic checker be the solution to the fake news problem?
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Chicago nabs dozens in 'Traveling Vice Lords' gang linked to coke, meth and heroin
- LATEST in Health - DEA Approves Synthetic Marijuana For Big Pharma Company Against Legalization