1. Wear that macaroni necklace to work.atleast until you're safely out the door.
2. Tape a family mantra or slogan to your refrigerator door.
3. Go for a walk with just one child.
4. Slip a note,(and occasional piece of chocolate) in her lunch box.
5. Build your own MineCraft world next to his.
6. say yes to something usually off limits.
7. Show as uch enthusiasm on amusement park rides as they do.
8. If you argue in front of your child,make sure they see you make up to.
9. When their room looks like a tornado swept threw it,close the door and be on with your day.
10. Skype or do face time with grandma every now and then.
11. If your child has given it a good try,but is still miserable and anxious and truly wants to quit the team,give them your blessing.
12. Go ahead,let your 4 year old stomp in every puddle along the way,even without rain boots.
13. get out the glitter glue,and make a birthday card for your child.
14.Take in a pet that needs a home,and a childs love.
15.Give your child a chance to fight their own battles before you intervene.
16.Hold off with your barrage of how-was-your-day questions if your child comes home from school grumpy and tired.you can always get the low down at the dinner table.
17.Cultivate your own rituals and traditions.
18.Ask your kid to teach you something for a change,and be sure to tell them what a good teacher they are.
19.Let your child wear their dress up clothes to the supermarket,all month if they want to.
20.Let your child over hear you saying something wonderful about them.
21.Stay up late to see a full moon.
22.Print their childhood photos so they have something physical to look at one day!
23.Don't be in a hurry to tell your child to let it go,he needs to vent to.
24.Cook heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
25.Crank up the music in the middle of home work time and have a dance party.
26.make a secret family hand shake.
27.Hang a white board in their room to leave messages for each other.
28.Start a pillow fight.
29.Share your old diaries,photos,and letters from when you were their age.
30. Thank your child when they do a chore on their own,even if its just hanging up a wet towel without prompting.
Straight outta Parents magazine.gotta love it
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.