Bullet points for happiness
* Have no regrets. Living in the past never helps, think forward and live in the now.
* Do at least one thing a day that scares you. If you dont push your comfort zone daily then your comfort zone will diminish with age.
* Be as altruistic as possible. Help other people when they need help, they will help you back in the future.
* Love everyone. Even criminals or bullies will usually have been victims of usually far worse abuse than they inflict on others. Pity them don't hate them.
* Keep fit and healthy. Walk to the shop instead of drive. Sprint up the stairs instead of walk.
* Keep in peoples company. Thinking about things by yourself without other minds to share it with can lead to you becoming introverted.
* Take drugs mainly in social situations, and only when they are enhancing the social situations. Making yourself content with things that you would usually be be bored doing sober is not a good habit to get into. On occasions fine, but don't do it often.
* Never worry about things too much. Anxiety and fear are rarely productive in today's age, and anxious depressed people live a lot shorter lives than happy content people.
* Dont fear death. It is worth dying to find out what life is. They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind. What we do in life echoes in eternity.
* Dont worry about what other people think of you. Why the fuck does it matter. Really. Just be yourself and dont change who you are too much around certain people.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.