A cat died after it was allegedly forced to snort cocaine at a house party in Moray. Cheeko lost his sense of balance, suffered seizures and died after the incident in July, according to the Scottish Sun.
The Scottish SPCA has launched an investigation into the claims, but warned it may be difficult to prove them as the cat has already been buried. Senior inspector Alison Simpson said: “We have received a report relating to a cat which allegedly died after ingesting cocaine. Our investigation into this report is currently ongoing.”
The Scottish SPCA investigates animal crime and rescues thousands of domestic, farm and wild animals ever year.
STV News/Aug. 11, 2015
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.