32% of Albertans have talked to their physician about alcohol use in the last two years, which is the highest of any province. $14B The cost of alcohol-related harm in Canada, according to Jean Harvey with the Canadian Population Health Initiative.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Culture - Majority of Americans Ready To Embrace Psychedelic Therapy
- LATEST in Culture - 'Party hard, work hard'
- LATEST in Culture - 2 addiction counselors at halfway house die of drug overdose
- LATEST in Culture - UK - Anti-drug campaigners slam plans to introduce drug testing tents at music festivals
- LATEST in Culture - The way we talk about opioid addiction hasn’t really changed
- LATEST in Culture - How Henry Rollins Became a Drug-Free Pot Advocate
- LATEST in Culture - Molly at the Marriott: Inside America’s Premier Psychedelics Conference
- LATEST in Culture - World's Largest Psychedelic Drug Conference 'Psychedelic Science 2017' In Oakland This Week
- LATEST in Culture - How drug use changes the brain — and makes relapse all too common
- LATEST in Culture - The US is ready to try needle vending machines for drug users