Columbus Day almost killed me. I woke up avalanched under a junkyard of pain, my body a trap of torn nerves and trashed organs. An oily rash of sweat had soaked through my pillow and into the mattress. I was coughing, confused and crazy with...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Culture - Family physician wants others like him to aid in fight against drug addiction.
- LATEST in Culture - Study : Wide health disparities in Chicagos neighborhood.
- LATEST in Culture - Tests find drugs, alcohol in blood of Paris airport attacker.
- LATEST in Culture - How smartphones may curb teenage drug use.
- LATEST in Culture - Confessions of an EBay opium addict
- LATEST in Culture - Has the US Learned Its Lesson When it Comes to Prohibition?
- LATEST in Culture - Illinois bill would lower drinking age to 18, but theres a catch.
- LATEST in Culture - CaveMan menu : woolly rhino in belgium, mushrooms in spain.
- LATEST in Culture - Iceland knows how to stop teen substance abuse but the rest of the world isn’t listening
- LATEST in Culture - Substitute teacher under investigation after giving pills to students.