In a society where almost all drugs have negative associations, it's hard to have an open and rational discussion about their potential miraculous effects. For almost 50 years LSD was banned worldwide and under no circumstances was any scientific...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Culture - A Comeback for the Gateway Drug Theory?
- LATEST in Culture - David Nutt - The Psychedelic Crusader
- LATEST in Culture - Artist draws 9 portraits while on LSD 1950s research experiment
- LATEST in Culture - Observation - When Legal Drugs Harm and Illegal Drugs Help
- LATEST in Culture - Malcolm Young, AC/DC Guitarist and Co-Founder, Dead at 64
- LATEST in Culture - Sexual Harrassment in AA.
- LATEST in Culture - Where buying marijuana is legal, but theres nowhere to smoke it.
- LATEST in Culture - Almost half of those who resolve a drinking or drug problem do so without assistance.
- LATEST in Culture - Adderall misuse may be hidden part of teen amphetamine abuse.
- LATEST in Culture - Why A Culture of Integration Is Critical For The Modern Psychedelic Movement