Although U.S. life expectancy increased between 2000 and 2015, drug poisoning deaths from opioids stunted those gains, according to a research letter published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association. “It takes a significant...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Culture - Why A Culture of Integration Is Critical For The Modern Psychedelic Movement
- LATEST in Culture - Health Care is confusing part III : The uninsured and serious illness
- LATEST in Culture - Opioid deaths are hurting American life expectancy.
- LATEST in Culture - Federal Survey: Youth marijuana use continues to decline.
- LATEST in Culture - Americas 'drug infested dens' a national emergency?
- LATEST in Culture - Marijuana company buys California town, plans pot paradise.
- LATEST in Culture - The “Right” and “Wrong” Kind of Addict: Iatrogenic Opioid Addiction in Historical Context
- LATEST in Culture - Feds warn tourists about tainted alcohol at Mexico resorts after blackouts.
- LATEST in Culture - Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Dead At 41
- LATEST in Culture - Imagine If The Media Covered Alcohol Like Other Drugs