Coastal Plains Toad (Incilius nebulifer)CREDIT: DYP With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, scientists at Wake Forest School of Medicine have been working to find a safe, non-addictive pain killer to help fight the current...
- LATEST in Health - USA - Drug overdose epidemic has been growing exponentially for decades
- LATEST in Weird News - The undersea and the ecstasy: MDMA leaves octopuses loved up
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - New Zealand to pay out millions after thousands wrongly evicted for drug use
- LATEST in Justice & Law - South Africa's highest court legalises cannabis use
- LATEST in Health - Fact or Fiction: Can You Really Sweat Out Toxins?
- LATEST in Editorials - This Man Took 140 Drugs and Wrote a Harm Reduction Bible
- LATEST in Health - Scientists take big step toward finding non-addictive painkiller
- LATEST in Health - Psychedelic drugs promote neural plasticity in rats and flies
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Secret tunnels discovered between the skull and the brain
- LATEST in Editorials - Alison Mau: Kiwi innovation can make us world-leaders in medicinal cannabis