New Drug Testing Technology Makes Urine Samples a Thing of the Past Addiction in the News, Addiction Research, Drug Abuse, Drugs and Society, Drugs and the Law Forget about urine samples or breathalyzers; the future of drug testing is in...
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Cocaine worth over $1.5m found in Canberra home, police say is one of ACT's largest-ever seize
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Cannabis crop worth estimated $20m found on property near Mackay, Queensland police say
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Boy opens Lego kit to find $US40,000 of meth
- LATEST in Justice & Law - UK police arrest 586 in drug gang crackdown, freeing adults and children from suspected slavery
- LATEST in Justice & Law - France - More than 11 tons of cannabis seized by the Mulhouse Police Judiciaire
- LATEST in Health - Habitual coffee drinkers really do wake up and smell the coffee
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Officials warn public after deadly fentanyl-laced marijuana found, suspect arrested
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Ohio coroner: 'We have seen fentanyl mixed with marijuana'
- LATEST in Health - Drug use by state-2019 stats
- LATEST in Culture - FROM BOOZE TO BUDS: A drunkard's descent into reefer madness