The U.S. Army is warning troops about the dangers of using synthetic cannabinoid oil after dozens of soldiers in multiple locations suffered from serious medical problems associated with the substance in January. Roughly 60 soldiers and Marines...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Health - UK - Plans for heroin to be prescribed to addicts in West Midlands
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Doctor Issues Warning Over Dangerous And Deadly Masturbation - But Don't Worry, It's Safe If You Don
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - (ARCHIVE) U.S. to Resume Using Paraquat on Marijuana
- LATEST in Politics - Jeff Sessions Opposes Bipartisan Drug Sentencing Reform Bill
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Operation Candy Crush: Rutherford County businesses closed, accused of selling CBD candy
- LATEST in Culture - Emergency responses to synthetic cannabinoid laced CBD oil,at Cabarrus Co high schools spark concern
- LATEST in Health - To Cut Drug Deaths, City Considers Sanctioned Places To Shoot Up
- LATEST in Health - Citing Infamous Big Tobacco Hearing, Sanders Wants Drug CEOs To Testify On Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Politics - OxyContin maker stops promoting opioids, cuts sales staff
- LATEST in Health - Depression: Not Just Personal, But Also Neoliberal?