Young people with symptoms of schizophrenia due to their high cannabis use in adolescence will soon be treated with a team of scientists from Western University, Ontario. Cannabis use is associated with an increased risk of schizophrenia of 37%,...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Justice & Law - DEA Responds To Explosive "60 Minutes" Report About Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Florida Man Awarded $37,500 After Cops Mistake Glazed Doughnut Crumbs For Meth
- LATEST in Health - School Culture May Contribute To Overdiagnosis, Study Finds
- LATEST in Health - Magic Mushrooms May ‘Reset’ Brains of Depressed Patients
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Kentucky governor says he’ll never legalize marijuana because of the ‘overdoses’
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Oxytocin reduces cravings for methamphetamine.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - 'Ego-Dissolving' psychedelic drugs could assist with mental health.
- LATEST in Culture - Why A Culture of Integration Is Critical For The Modern Psychedelic Movement
- LATEST in Health - Human Minibrains Reveal Effects of 5-MeO-DMT