The Evolving Nature of the U.S. Drug Epidemic A new CDC study underscores the fact that opioids aren't the only drug to blame for overdose deaths in America. By Katelyn Newman, Staff Writer May 2, 2019, at 1:03 p.m. The Evolving Nature of the...
- LATEST in Methamphetamine - Epigenetic Effects Induced by Methamphetamine and Methamphetamine-Dependent Oxidative Stress
- LATEST in Research Chemicals - A Young Chemist Explains Research Chemicals
- LATEST in Opium, Opiates & Opioids - CDC Clarifies Guidelines for Chronic Pain Treatment with Opioids
- LATEST in Miscellaneous drugs - The Evolving Nature of the US Drug Epidemic
- LATEST in Opium, Opiates & Opioids - Pharmacies won't fill doctor's prescriptions!
- LATEST in Opium, Opiates & Opioids - Dozens of Doctors in 7 States Charged in Opiate Fraud Bust
- LATEST in Opium, Opiates & Opioids - PINK-"An Imminent Hazard to Public Safety"
- LATEST in LSD - The 6 S's of a psychedelic journey - Set - Setting - Substance - Sitter - Session - Situation
- LATEST in LSD - Underground MDMA-, LSD- and 2-CB-assisted individual and group psychotherapy in Zurich
- LATEST in LSD - Long-term systemic treatment with lysergic acid diethylamide causes retinal damage in CD1 mice