OLYMPIA, Wash. - People struggling with heroin addiction and other opioids could be hospitalized against their will under a bill proposed by a Washington state lawmaker. The measure would expand the current Involuntary Treatment Act by including...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Health - Stanford Scientists Discover Surprising Cerebellum Functions
- LATEST in Health - Researchers forecast St.Louis as a hotspot for Zika transmission.
- LATEST in Health - DEA Approves Synthetic Marijuana For Big Pharma Company Against Legalization
- LATEST in Health - Fewer U.S. Kids Overdosing on Opioids
- LATEST in Health - The Brain's Own 'Cannabis' Fights Epilepsy, Russian Study Highlights
- LATEST in Health - Woody Harrelson quit ; What happens to your body after a stoner quits smoking weed.
- LATEST in Health - I Lost My Son To A Drug Overdose: Say No To Safe Injection Sites
- LATEST in Health - Is Mental Illness the Rule Rather than the Exception?
- LATEST in Health - MDMA May Be A Viable Treatment For Tinnitus
- LATEST in Health - Drug addiction may cause tooth decay, finds study