Young people with symptoms of schizophrenia due to their high cannabis use in adolescence will soon be treated with a team of scientists from Western University, Ontario. Cannabis use is associated with an increased risk of schizophrenia of 37%,...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Health - School Culture May Contribute To Overdiagnosis, Study Finds
- LATEST in Health - Magic Mushrooms May ‘Reset’ Brains of Depressed Patients
- LATEST in Health - Human Minibrains Reveal Effects of 5-MeO-DMT
- LATEST in Health - Serotonin contributions to cocaines allure.
- LATEST in Health - Home brewed poppy tea can be lethal.
- LATEST in Health - How to help someone with an opioid problem.
- LATEST in Health - Cancer patients report 'magic mushrooms' ease cloud of doom.
- LATEST in Health - Expectations influence effectiveness of SSRIs.
- LATEST in Health - Healing schizophrenia related to pot
- LATEST in Health - Does marijuana affect your sleep?