There is a lot of information about health benefits of fasting, both physical and psychological. Its benefits range from improving Insulin sensitivity to making you happier. The study that focused on the Abelson helper integration site 1 (Ahi1)...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Health - Common anti-smoking drug may raise stroke, heart attack risk
- LATEST in Health - The desperate fight to stop fentanyl from invading California
- LATEST in Health - Psilocybin Might Treat Depression By Reviving Emotional Responsiveness In The Brain
- LATEST in Health - The most vulnerable need advocates to campaign on their behalf: New Zealand's experience of naloxone
- LATEST in Health - Gene Therapy For Inherited Blindness Sets Precedent: $850,000 Price Tag
- LATEST in Health - The Upcoming MDMA Research Will Transform Mental Health Care
- LATEST in Health - The evidence keeps piling up: e-cigarettes are definitely safer than smoking
- LATEST in Health - Fasting downregulates 5-HT2C receptors
- LATEST in Health - Antidepressants During Pregnancy Increase Risk of Psychiatric Diagnosis in Children
- LATEST in Health - FDA Approves SUBLOCADE™ (Buprenorphine Extended-Release), the First and Only Once-Monthly Injectable