Men can now buy the impotence pill Viagra Connect without a prescription at some UK pharmacies. Health experts hope it will mean more men get help for erectile dysfunction - a condition thought to affect up to one in five adult men, 4.3 million...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Health - Turning to Marijuana for a Runners’ High and More
- LATEST in Health - Bright Light Therapy More Effective Than Medication Alone For Bipolar Depression
- LATEST in Health - As Opioid Prescriptions Fall, Prescriptions for Drugs to Treat Addiction Rise
- LATEST in Health - Americans going abroad for illegal heroin treatment
- LATEST in Health - “I don’t f—ing care”: In Wooing $67M From Big Alcohol, NIH Nixed Critical Study
- LATEST in Health - Meth most used illicit drug in Aus: report
- LATEST in Health - 1 dead as outbreak related to synthetic pot use hits 38 people in Illinois
- LATEST in Health - Buying Viagra: What you should know
- LATEST in Health - The First Proof of a Synthesized Antibiotic Capable Of Treating Superbugs
- LATEST in Health - MDMA Dampens The Encoding And Retrieval of Emotional Memories