AKRON, Ohio — Drug overdose deaths in 2016 most likely exceeded 59,000, the largest annual jump ever recorded in the United States, according to preliminary data compiled by The New York Times. The death count is the latest consequence of an...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Health - How MDMA And Other Psychedelics Could Change Therapy
- LATEST in Health - The Senate Health Bill Is A Disaster For The Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Health - Acetaminophen During Pregnancy Can Inhibit Masculinity
- LATEST in Health - 24 Concrete Policy Steps To Reduce Opioid Addiction And Overdoses
- LATEST in Health - New Treatments For Alcoholism May Target Brain's Extracellular Matrix
- LATEST in Health - Two New Studies Show Ibogaine’s Promise As Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- LATEST in Health - Drug Overdoses Are Now The Leading Cause of Death For Americans Under 50
- LATEST in Health - Cannabis Compound Could Unlock New Cognitive Treatment For Schizophrenia
- LATEST in Health - Australia - Valium recalled after drug maker Roche discovers evidence of tampering
- LATEST in Health - Drug that boosts confidence in your own actions may help OCD