Federal officials have seized 1,000 bags from Boulder-based Stashlogix after identifying the product — lockable, odor-blocking containers used to store marijuana or other medications — as drug paraphernalia. Company officials said the decision...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Bernie Sanders Introduces Bill To Impose Jail Time For Execs Behind Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Justice & Law - WhatsApp photo drug dealer caught by 'groundbreaking' work
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Trump Considering Drug Testing Plan For Food Stamp Recipients
- LATEST in Justice & Law - High Rollin-How Nevada Pot Laws Compare To Colorado
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Boulder's Stashlogix, maker of pot carrying cases, under fire as feds confiscate product
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Local smoke shop owner pleads guilty to drug paraphernalia in business
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Starbucks coffee in California must have cancer warning, judge says
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Federal prosecutors told to seek death penalty in drug cases
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Vape store clerk charged after Mooresville student overdoses on synthetic cannabinoid laced vape oil
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Aunt admits trying to poison niece