A New York City grand jury indicted two Brooklyn narcotics officers late last week on charges they raped an 18-year-old woman after arresting her for smoking marijuana. The alleged victim says she was assaulted while handcuffed in the back of a...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - New Orleans man locked up nearly 8 years awaiting trial, then drug case gets tossed
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Alabama task force performs drug raid, man dies. Officials take his home, split the proceeds.
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Holding Co-Users Responsible for Fatal Drug Overdoses Is Draconian and Ineffectual
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Two NYPD Cops Charged With Raping Teen After Busting Her For Marijuana
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Psychedelic Drugs Could Reduce Criminal Behavior
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Cold medicine murder: Wife stabbed dozens of times by husband, autopsy shows
- LATEST in Justice & Law - DEA Responds To Explosive "60 Minutes" Report About Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Florida Man Awarded $37,500 After Cops Mistake Glazed Doughnut Crumbs For Meth
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Kentucky governor says he’ll never legalize marijuana because of the ‘overdoses’
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Quebec,Canada- Legal age to buy pot in Quebec will be 18, and it won’t be sold in convenience stores