Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard has made the call: the minimum age for the consumption of legal marijuana in Quebec will be 18. Quebec plans to create a Crown corporation that will make use of expertise at the Société des alcools to handle sales.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Cold medicine murder: Wife stabbed dozens of times by husband, autopsy shows
- LATEST in Justice & Law - DEA Responds To Explosive "60 Minutes" Report About Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Florida Man Awarded $37,500 After Cops Mistake Glazed Doughnut Crumbs For Meth
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Kentucky governor says he’ll never legalize marijuana because of the ‘overdoses’
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Quebec,Canada- Legal age to buy pot in Quebec will be 18, and it won’t be sold in convenience stores
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Marijuana arrest data absent from latest FBI uniform crime report.
- LATEST in Justice & Law - In Surprise Vote, House Passes Amendment To Restrict Asset Forfeiture
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Will California Be The First State To Provide Addicts A Clean, Well-Lit Place To Shoot Dope?
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Court Slams Brakes on Federal Prosecution of California Pot Growers
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Duterte’s war on drugs looks just like…war