Drug traffickers are increasingly ordering shipments of fentanyl, a potent opiate-based painkiller, from China at a fraction of the cost of heroin from cartels in Mexico. Fentanyl, known to be 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine, is...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Chicago nabs dozens in 'Traveling Vice Lords' gang linked to coke, meth and heroin
- LATEST in Justice & Law - New York women arrested in Missouri cigarette scheme.
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Police Inspector and Son Arrested on £700,000 in Drugs Charges
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Billions In Drug Dealers’ Illegal Amazon Gold ‘Laundered’ Through Miami Refinery, Feds Say
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Drug Testing for Unemployment Benefits
- LATEST in Justice & Law - United Kingdom - Decriminalise personal drug use to free up prison space', say Lib Dems
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Drug Dealer Gets 8 Years For Deadly Heroin Dose
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Door-Busting Drug Raids Leave a Trail of Blood
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Bolivia Sees Its Coca Production as an Economic Boom But Other Nations Disagree
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Town in Washington Sues OxyContin Maker Over Area Opiate Epidemic