Senator Corey Booker (D-NJ) has introduced comprehensive marijuana reform legislation, the Marijuana Justice Act of 2017. The bill would (1) remove marijuana from the US Controlled Substances Act, thereby ending the federal criminalization of...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Court Slams Brakes on Federal Prosecution of California Pot Growers
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Duterte’s war on drugs looks just like…war
- LATEST in Justice & Law - The Marijuana Justice Act Introduced In Senate
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Iran Plans To Decriminalise Drug Use
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Global Police Sprang A Trap On Thousands of Dark Web Users
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Video appears to show Baltimore police planting drugs: public defender
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Uruguay’s Marijuana Law Turns Pharmacists Into Dealers
- LATEST in Justice & Law - New Hampshire: Marijuana Decriminalization Measure Signed Into Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Shrooms Could Be Legalized Sooner Than You Think
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Law Enforcement Takes Down Dark Market Alphabay