On the same day President Trump declared the opioid epidemic a public health emergency, the co-founder of a prominent opioid medication manufacturer has been arrested on fraud and racketeering charges. John Kapoor, former CEO of Insys...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Legal marijuana cuts violence says US study, as medical-use laws see crime fall
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Iran's new drug law may spare thousands from execution
- LATEST in Justice & Law - In Vermont, Lawmakers Lead The Way On Legalizing Recreational Pot
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Jeff Sessions Threatens New War On Weed And Both Sides of The Aisle Fire Back
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Jeff Sessions To Crack Down On Legalized Marijuana, Ending Obama-Era Policy
- LATEST in Justice & Law - 79 drug suspects killed by Indonesian officers this year
- LATEST in Justice & Law - USA - Pharmaceutical Founder Arrested In Alleged Nationwide Opioid Scheme
- LATEST in Justice & Law - 2017: The Year Pot Policy Stood Still as Opioids Ravaged the Nation
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Australia's biggest ever methamphetamine haul 1200 Kg (2650 pounds)
- LATEST in Justice & Law - This Country Could Soon Legalize Cannabis And Opium