Dennis Peron, an activist who helped legalize medical marijuana in California, died Saturday afternoon in a San Francisco hospital. He was 71. Dennis Peron was among the first activists to back medical marijuana for AIDS patients. Photo: ERIC...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - 6-year-old receives Texas' first legal delivery of medical cannabis oil
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Dennis Peron, activist who helped legalize medical marijuana, dies
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Australian Gov. approve medical cannabis exports. Marijuana stocks skyrocket.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A new study has unexpectedly shown an ingredient in cannabis could be useful for treating psychosis
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How Jeff Sessions Plans to End Medical Marijuana Before the Year is Over
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Study: Nearly 70% of online CBD marijuana extracts tested were mislabeled
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Is the best marijuana investment a beer stock?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - New bill would allow for use, sale and personal growth of marijuana in St.Louis.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - All time high: New poll shows two thirds of Americans support marijuana legalization.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.