You have done your research. You have talked to your doctor. You may even have a medical marijuana card in your hand. Congratulations! You are officially ready to take the next step and head to your local dispensary, the general term used to...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The Strange Case of Dr. Bodo Schneider
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A Letter from Adolphus Busch IV urges support for medical marijuana in Missouri
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - What you need to know before you head to the dispensary.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical cannabis registrants reduce their prescription drug use.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Congress passes three month budget continuation.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - House rules committe blocks marijuana amendments.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How exaggerated medical hype hurts marijuana....Too much?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Who will be able to get cannabidiol prescribed by a doctor - and when (New Zealand)
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Uruguay, the first country where you can smoke marijuana wherever you like