The wheels are in motion to allow doctors to prescribe cannabis-based products as a medicine, but it is unclear how long it will be before they can do so regularly. On top of procedural steps needed to change the rules, a more difficult issue is...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Who will be able to get cannabidiol prescribed by a doctor - and when (New Zealand)
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Uruguay, the first country where you can smoke marijuana wherever you like
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Mice benefit from research into cannabis. Why not us?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Pro-Medical Marijuana Lobby Killed Bill, Insiders Say
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Cannabis For Post-Concussion And Brain Trauma Treatment
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical Marijuana use rejected for intractable pain,autism.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Illinois lawmakers introduce bill to legalize marijuana.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - License of pot - friendly Illinois doctor placed on probation.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The US Skies are "Pot Friendlier" Than Anyone Would Have Thought
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - US Government Research Weed Looks Nothing Like the Real Thing--Why?