A record percentage of US adults, including majorities of Democrats, Independents, and for the first time ever, Republicans, believe that the adult use of marijuana should be legal, according to polling data released today by Gallup. Sixty-four...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Study: Nearly 70% of online CBD marijuana extracts tested were mislabeled
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Is the best marijuana investment a beer stock?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - New bill would allow for use, sale and personal growth of marijuana in St.Louis.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - All time high: New poll shows two thirds of Americans support marijuana legalization.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The Strange Case of Dr. Bodo Schneider
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A Letter from Adolphus Busch IV urges support for medical marijuana in Missouri
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - What you need to know before you head to the dispensary.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical cannabis registrants reduce their prescription drug use.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Congress passes three month budget continuation.