Kellyanne Conway — rumored to be the next White House communications director — drew a strong reaction on social media with a joke about drug use at a forum for millennials. Introducing Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and the...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - My Struggle with Opiate Addiction
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Kellyanne Conway on avoiding opioids: Eat the ice cream, have the french fries
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - People are using heavy duty bug sprays to get high and it's really dangerous
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Doctor Issues Warning Over Dangerous And Deadly Masturbation - But Don't Worry, It's Safe If You Don
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - (ARCHIVE) U.S. to Resume Using Paraquat on Marijuana
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - How labels like ‘addict’ and ‘junkie’ mask class contempt for drug users
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Nazis Took ‘Meth’ Pills To Stay Alert, Boost Endurance During World War II, Letters Reveal
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - I Got a 'Brain Reboot Infusion', the £500 Injection That Can Supposedly Change Your World
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Youth workers warn of rise in drugs purchases through social media
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Demonising drug users doesn’t help them, or us