Every Australian should be concerned about the impact of alcohol and drugs in our community. However, headlines which highlight the problems caused by a single drug hide the complex and often intractable problems of people who use drugs, the...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - I Got a 'Brain Reboot Infusion', the £500 Injection That Can Supposedly Change Your World
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Youth workers warn of rise in drugs purchases through social media
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Demonising drug users doesn’t help them, or us
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - How Harm Reduction Policies for Substance Abuse Save Money and Lives
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Scientists developing poppy seeds to enhance morphine content
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Being ripped off repeatedly, a reason to stay clean.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - The God Capsule: Can Psychedelics Prove a Biological Basis for Spirituality?
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - The Corporate Roots of the Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Scientists are testing psychedelic drugs on human mini brains, with surprising results.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Researchers link regular marijuana use to more sex.