It’s believed that people on the spectrum don’t get hooked on alcohol or other drugs. New evidence suggests they do. Shane Stoner’s addiction began in 2008. He lost a factory job, his parents divorced, his father died—and then a relative...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Harm reduction should address the specific needs of couples who inject drugs
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Could an auto logic checker be the solution to the fake news problem?
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Passenger's Heroin, Pill Overdose Caught at United Airlines Gate Before Takeoff
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Woody Harrelson swears off marijuana after 30 years.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Authorities: Man errantly texted prosecutor about drug swap.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - From opium to fentanyl: How did we get here?
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Pot for pets? Owners treat sick animals with cannabis
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Famous People Offer Their Own Experiences in Coping With Mental Health Concerns
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Resident's Medical Pot Grow Leaves His Landlord Without Homeowner's Insurance
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Canada Leads the Way to Legalising Cannabis - Their Way