The first study to examine the relationship between marijuana use and frequency of sexual intercourse at the population level in the United States shows a positive correlation between the two. The jury’s still out on rock ’n’ roll. But the link...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - The God Capsule: Can Psychedelics Prove a Biological Basis for Spirituality?
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - The Corporate Roots of the Opioid Crisis
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Scientists are testing psychedelic drugs on human mini brains, with surprising results.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Researchers link regular marijuana use to more sex.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Oxytocin reduces cravings for methamphetamine.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - 'Ego-Dissolving' psychedelic drugs could assist with mental health.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Magic enzymes in 'magic' mushrooms analyzed.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Do we need to reform international drug treaties as more countries legalize cannabis?
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Given the choice, zebra fish willingly dose themselves with opioids.
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Interview with cannabis cultivator and chemist Edward Rupert.