Russia, believing U.S. efforts are failing, is stepping up its war on drug trafficking. On December 11, 2017, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov criticized NATO’s efforts to combat drug trafficking in Afghanistan. In a press conference in...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Politics - Russia's Anti-Drug Crusade in Afghanistan
- LATEST in Politics - Norway Has Decriminalized Drug Use
- LATEST in Politics - Why FDA regulations limiting e-cigarette marketing may cost lives and violate the Constitution
- LATEST in Politics - Why It’s Getting Easier for Marijuana Companies to Open Bank Accounts
- LATEST in Politics - Trump’s big opioid emergency speech is an exercise in fluff, misdirection, and deceit
- LATEST in Politics - New Zealand: Greens have been promised a referendum on personal cannabis use in coalition deal
- LATEST in Politics - Healthcare debate continues as Trump considers executive order.
- LATEST in Politics - Basically the entire Health Care system hates the new Obamacare repeal bill
- LATEST in Politics - Bernie's Healthcare bill is just the beginning of a long crusade.
- LATEST in Politics - An alternative to the War on Drugs that cannot be won