Gun control featured prominently in the 2016 presidential election. Donald Trump was vehemently opposed to gun control, making statements like “I feel that the gun-free zones and, you know, when you say that, that’s target practice for...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Politics - Ireland - Sweeping decriminalisation an option in National Drug Strategy
- LATEST in Politics - Gun control and the mentally ill
- LATEST in Politics - Missouri senator queries drug makers on opioid sales plans.
- LATEST in Politics - House representatives pull healthcare bill ahead of vote.
- LATEST in Politics - Republicans may cut essential health benefits to pass Trumpcare.
- LATEST in Politics - The Philippines Now Wants to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- LATEST in Politics - Australia’s war on drugs is failing. We must change course
- LATEST in Politics - This Year's Nevada Cannabis Cup Celebration Runs into Federal Saber Rattling
- LATEST in Politics - The Health Care Crisis and the Addiction Crisis Are the Same
- LATEST in Politics - Will President Trump slash the Office of Drug Policy?