Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Politics - Republican States Make the Case Against Trump’s Drug Policy
- LATEST in Politics - EU cannot ignore Albania’s descent into disorder
- LATEST in Politics - Afghanistan's Deadly Poppy Harvest on Rise Again
- LATEST in Politics - USA - The Drug War Is Back Under President Trump's Reign, Critics Say
- LATEST in Politics - Australia - Drug testing could have catastrophic consequences for welfare recipients
- LATEST in Politics - Australia slams Philippines president over drug killings
- LATEST in Politics - George Soros Weighs in Against the War on Drugs
- LATEST in Politics - Ireland - Sweeping decriminalisation an option in National Drug Strategy
- LATEST in Politics - Gun control and the mentally ill
- LATEST in Politics - Missouri senator queries drug makers on opioid sales plans.