Drug abuse is the curse of mankind. We will not defeat drug abuse until we can change human nature. As it is impossible to change human nature it is impossible to defeat drug abuse. The ‘War on Drugs’ cannot be won.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Politics - Bernie's Healthcare bill is just the beginning of a long crusade.
- LATEST in Politics - An alternative to the War on Drugs that cannot be won
- LATEST in Politics - Steve Bannon’s Porn And Meth House: “You have no idea what kind of evil stuff went on”
- LATEST in Politics - Donald Trump and the Coming Fall of American Empire
- LATEST in Politics - Call to regulate synthetic drugs to stop 'head in the sand' approach
- LATEST in Politics - The night John McCain killed the GOP’s health-care fight
- LATEST in Politics - Republican States Make the Case Against Trump’s Drug Policy
- LATEST in Politics - EU cannot ignore Albania’s descent into disorder
- LATEST in Politics - Afghanistan's Deadly Poppy Harvest on Rise Again
- LATEST in Politics - USA - The Drug War Is Back Under President Trump's Reign, Critics Say