Scientists used a compound found in a shrub native to Africa to reveal the three major shapes of the serotonin transporter, a protein in the brain linked to anxiety and depression. Using cryo-electron microscopy, the scientists examined the...
Recovery and addiction
Add your Addiction &amp; Recovery tales
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - Housing Project Unites Addicted Moms and Their Babies
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - Treating addiction: Cryo-EM technology enables the 'impossible'
- LATEST in Cocaine addiction - Scientists identify brain circuit responsible for cocaine seeking behavior during relapse.
- LATEST in Meth addiction - Meth’s resurgence spotlights lack of meds to combat the addiction
- LATEST in Alcohol addiction - A Radical New Approach to Beating Addiction
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - My Struggle with Opiate Addiction
- LATEST in Meth addiction - The Kindest Cut
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - Being ripped off repeatedly, a reason to stay clean.
- LATEST in Meth addiction - Dutch Courage
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - CDC Guideline for Presribing Opioids