Behind her lay a fading dusty ochre glow. Ahead of her, just above the thin grey line dotted with yellow down the middle, was an ever deepening dusty periwinkle. To either side of her, the soft piles of organic powder were like two boundaries...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
- LATEST in Social Blogs - The Road
- LATEST in Poetry - Mr.Brown (Dedicated to my love)
- LATEST in Poetry - If Only (Spoken Word)
- LATEST in Drug Culture - Hallucinogenic Drug Paraphernalia Discovered from Prehistoric Era
- LATEST in Poetry - .
- LATEST in Poetry - Walk your own path
- LATEST in Poetry - Love Scars (Spoken Word)
- LATEST in Poetry - The Bed That You Made
- LATEST in Poetry - Porcelain Doll
- LATEST in Insights & Mystical - Impossible