everybody says that time heals everything; but what of the wretched hollow, the endless in-between? are we just going to wait it out? - Wait it Out, Imogen Heap Lost in Time by ashsivils on DeviantArt 11.37p it's been a little over an hour and...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
VARIOUS DRUG RELATED
- LATEST in Meth addiction - Wait it Out
- LATEST in The euphoric body - Down The Hatch
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - I am sick of myown addiction
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - No sob stories here please
- LATEST in Poetry - Mr.Brown (Dedicated to my love)
- LATEST in Poetry - If Only (Spoken Word)
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - Addiction, mental disorder and families
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - I'm having pains in my penis after quitting smoking weed... will I be okay eventually?
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - Is Ending the War on Drugs a Panacea?
- LATEST in Drug Culture - Hallucinogenic Drug Paraphernalia Discovered from Prehistoric Era