More than 10 hours of sleep and no socks – could this be the secret to thinking like a genius? Celebrated inventor and physicist Nikola Tesla swore by toe exercises – every night, he’d repeatedly ‘squish’ his toes, 100 times for each foot,...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Weird News - What you can learn from Einstein's quirky habits.
- LATEST in Weird News - Middle East; Kuwait - Pigeon 'caught with backpack of drugs'
- LATEST in Weird News - Detentions After Opium Used to Spice up Love Life and Noodles
- LATEST in Weird News - Propaganda - Drug users must be penalized like pushers, unless they are minors
- LATEST in Weird News - Christian’s Bible interpretation led him to grow dope, as judge gives final chance at redemption
- LATEST in Weird News - Two-meter long jungle snake addicted to meth after being cooped up inside a drug lab
- LATEST in Weird News - Parrots high on drugs are raiding farmers' poppy fields to get their opium fix
- LATEST in Weird News - Rats blamed for missing marijuana in Nagpur
- LATEST in Weird News - Woman spikes boss' coffee so he could forget about unpaid loan.
- LATEST in Weird News - Substitute teacher threw up in class, had box of wine in her purse.