When the Food and Drug Administration approved in late 2017 a schizophrenia pill that sends a signal to a patient’s doctor when ingested, it was seen not only as a major step forward for the disease but as a new frontier of Internet-connected...
- LATEST in Weird News - This $1,650 pill tell your doctors whether you've taken it. Is this the future of medicine?
- LATEST in Weird News - UK man armed with crossbow arrested near PNG after trying to flee Australia on a jet ski
- LATEST in Weird News - Australian man's ridiculous excuse for driving on wrong side of motorway for 13km
- LATEST in Weird News - Restaurant Wants to Use Marijuana to Ease Lobsters’ Pain. Slow Your Roll, Maine Says
- LATEST in Weird News - The undersea and the ecstasy: MDMA leaves octopuses loved up
- LATEST in Weird News - This Man Took 140 Drugs and Wrote a Harm Reduction Bible
- LATEST in Weird News - Man stabbed in the neck with a champagne flute by one-eyed father
- LATEST in Weird News - Beer deliveryman talks man out of jumping off bridge by offering 12-pack
- LATEST in Weird News - Spanish driver tests positive for every single drug in the test
- LATEST in Weird News - Meth addict jailed for breaking into his parents' home, stabbing dad