View attachment 17466 Discussing marijuana business this week in New York City, Oct 25-26th is The Marijuana Conference 2010.
It's being promoted as the first non-bias event that covers the Business, Legal, Health and Political issues dealing with legalized medicinal cannabis in the United States.
This panel discusses the size of the market, the economics of dispensaries and other businesses, and how entrepreneurs can position themselves for profit as the market expands. Panelists also discuss the possibility of the industry becoming a major mergers and acquisitions opportunity.
Film crews from CNBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic will be there, and will be filming and using footage from the event in upcoming documentaries about the industry.
CNBC anchor Trish Regan will participate as moderator for our panel discussion "Entrepreneurial Vision: The Business of Marijuana."
Ms. Regan is the creator and host of the CNBC documentary "Marijuana Inc: Inside America's Pot Industry" and "Marijuana USA" which will premier on December 8th. Her book "Joint Ventures: Inside America's Almost Legal Marijuana Industry" is being released in April 2011.
Other Featured speakers include:
-- Senator Joshua Miller (D), Rhode Island State Senate
-- Andrea Barthwell, Former Deputy Director for Demand Reduction, Executive Office of The President
-- Stephen D'Angelo, Executive Director, Harborside Health Center
-- Lester Grinspoon, MD, Associate Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
-- Jill Lamoureux, Boulder County Caregivers & CDS Management Services
-- Jeffrey A. Miron, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department of Economics, Harvard University
-- David E. Smith MD. Founder, Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic
After a much needed pullback, medical marijuana stocks look poised to move higher in the coming days and weeks ahead. With the medical marijuana conference happening this week, and prop 19 in California coming soon, there is no reason why medical marijuana stocks can’t move higher based on these forward-looking events.
GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (GRNH.PK)
* GreenGro Technologies, Inc. provides management services for the planning, construction, staffing, and operation of medical marijuana dispensaries and nurseries on behalf of non-profit patient co-operatives in the United States.
* GRNH, one of the cleaner charts out there in this sector, with the combination of low float structure and a tight chart will be getting the attention of traders and investors.
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. (CMSI.OB)
* Cannabis Medical Solutions Inc. provides online and wireless niche merchant payment solutions in the United States.
* With a nice weekly close above the 50-day moving average, medical marijuana stock CMSI, could move higher with the rest of the sector in the coming weeks.
MARIJUANA, INC. (PCIO.PK)
* Marijuana Inc., a Colorado corporation, is one of the first and most prolific distributors in The Hemp Network.
* PCIO had a weekly close right at the 10-day moving average. Use this as your guide.
Health Sciences Group, Inc. (HESG.PK)
* HESG could be the biggest lotto ticket in the medical marijuana sector. Trading right at its 200-day moving average, traders and investors are salivating for a major breakout. If you’re a hard-core sub penny player, put this on your watch list.
Do your due diligence and be smart with your trades.
October 25th, 2010
Marijuana options top Cannabis stock picks for investors