Ministry Of Health:"There will be no more selling of Cannabis Edibles to liscensed Cannabis patients".
The concluding document by the parliamental Medical Cannabis comittee states that the sale of Cannabis Edibles will be illegal starting in June 2013.
The document, which concludes the ministry of health discussion from 14.02.13, reveals some of the new limitations that are part of the new Medical Cannabis Reform:
1. Medical Cannabis will no longer be labeled by names of different strains as is custom worldwide, but labeled only with the Cannabinoid content (THC, CBD, CBN).
2. There will be no new strains introduced other than those available today.
3. There will be no export of Medical Cannabis outside the country.
4. Expired licenses to grow Cannabis will not be renewed.
5. No more Cannabis growers are to be liscensed except for those active today.
6. Starting in June 2013, Medical Cannabis dispensaries are not allowed to sell any cannabis product other than dried flowers and oil.
This document is the end to "Cannablis", the only Medical Marijuana company in the country that produces only edibles.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.