dont know if tyhis is the right place or if i am even allowed to post it,if im not sorry mods.my deepest apollogys!!!it happens every year swim went to one and had a blast.its not drug related,but niether are they shunned.
* Connecting & Building Solidarity
* Workshops, discussions, & skillshares
* Childrens workshops & Activities
* Campfires, swimming, music & art
* Lots of fun & free healthy food
* Participating rain or shine!
* Do-it-yourself skillshares
* Sustainable living skills & wild crafting
* Biodiversity & environmental protection
* Indigenous struggles
* Race, gender, sex and sexuality
* Capitalism and class
* Political prisoners: struggles & support
* Unschooling & youth empowerment
* Alternative Building & more!
Other Planned Events
* Barter Fair!* Saturday August 12th from 4pm till Dark Bring crafts,medicine, food, clothing, books or anything else you want to trade.
* Open Mic (less) Night:* Friday Night
* Burdock Cabaret:* Performance & Music on Saturday Night
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.