dont know if tyhis is the right place or if i am even allowed to post it,if im not sorry mods.my deepest apollogys!!!it happens every year swim went to one and had a blast.its not drug related,but niether are they shunned.
* Connecting & Building Solidarity
* Workshops, discussions, & skillshares
* Childrens workshops & Activities
* Campfires, swimming, music & art
* Lots of fun & free healthy food
* Participating rain or shine!
* Do-it-yourself skillshares
* Sustainable living skills & wild crafting
* Biodiversity & environmental protection
* Indigenous struggles
* Race, gender, sex and sexuality
* Capitalism and class
* Political prisoners: struggles & support
* Unschooling & youth empowerment
* Alternative Building & more!
Other Planned Events
* Barter Fair!* Saturday August 12th from 4pm till Dark Bring crafts,medicine, food, clothing, books or anything else you want to trade.
* Open Mic (less) Night:* Friday Night
* Burdock Cabaret:* Performance & Music on Saturday Night