Sydney police warn of highly toxic drug circulating
TV3 News - NZ
Sydney police have issued an urgent public warning about a new and highly toxic recreational drug that has hit the city's streets.
20-year-old Annabel Catt collapsed and died just hours after leaving a festival on the weekend, and tests show she had PMA in her system.
It is a highly toxic amphetamine that is commonly passed off as ecstasy or included in the drug itself.
Sydney police say it is clear the rare drug is on the market, and could potentially be more lethal than other recreational drugs.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.