SWIM has a masterplan!
The Goal: To get off these fuckin' drugs and become a happy, independant, self-motivated, driven, high-flying mutha-fucka!
- Come off methadone using morphine tablets. Don't top up with heroin. Don't use crack-cocaine.
- Go and stay with parents for the best part of a month (until college restarts in the autumn) and get totally clean.
- Come back to London. Go to NA meetings. Start going to the gym or take up Tai Chi (just do something to get fit!). Exercise being good for depression too - this should help.
- Go back to uni end of September.
- Get part-time job whilst at uni to get money to pay off debts accumulated since last relapse.
- Meet all deadlines at uni. Pass Masters Degree (with distinction?!).
- Read and Write all the time and become intelligent (lol).
- Embark on dazzling career as a writer: novelist, journalist and human-rights campaigner.
- Release autobiography about 'how I got clean' !!
- Have kids - try not to screw their lives up as I'm sure my parents screwed mine up (joke).
- Die happy and content having been clean from drug addiction at least 60 years (so when i'm 90 years at least)
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.