SWIM has a masterplan!
The Goal: To get off these fuckin' drugs and become a happy, independant, self-motivated, driven, high-flying mutha-fucka!
- Come off methadone using morphine tablets. Don't top up with heroin. Don't use crack-cocaine.
- Go and stay with parents for the best part of a month (until college restarts in the autumn) and get totally clean.
- Come back to London. Go to NA meetings. Start going to the gym or take up Tai Chi (just do something to get fit!). Exercise being good for depression too - this should help.
- Go back to uni end of September.
- Get part-time job whilst at uni to get money to pay off debts accumulated since last relapse.
- Meet all deadlines at uni. Pass Masters Degree (with distinction?!).
- Read and Write all the time and become intelligent (lol).
- Embark on dazzling career as a writer: novelist, journalist and human-rights campaigner.
- Release autobiography about 'how I got clean' !!
- Have kids - try not to screw their lives up as I'm sure my parents screwed mine up (joke).
- Die happy and content having been clean from drug addiction at least 60 years (so when i'm 90 years at least)