Three suspects have been arrested under suspicions of using counterfeit credit cards to purchase cigarettes, in missouri where the taxes are cheaper, and selling them on the east coast to turn a profit.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Recovery and addiction - I am sick of myown addiction
- LATEST in Heroin - Man shoots son after catching him injecting heroin.
- LATEST in Heroin - Heroin withdrawal!
- LATEST in Tobacco - 3 suspects arrested in alleged cigarette bootleg ring.
- LATEST in Drug combinations - The trip from hell, Lexapro and Weed
- LATEST in Methamphetamine - cut that shit out and stop cutting our shit
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - No sob stories here please
- LATEST in Poetry - Mr.Brown (Dedicated to my love)
- LATEST in Poetry - If Only (Spoken Word)
- LATEST in Miscellaneous drugs - Disassocation?