Ah, online message boards... These days they are found in mass quantities, with a wide variety of generalized or more focused topics, on the vast expanse of the internet. Like many of you, I've visited many, and of these all of them have had...
- LATEST in Kratom - The Kratom Debate: Helpful Herb Or Dangerous Drug?
- LATEST in DMT and Ayahuasca - How a hallucinogenic brew makes the brain live in a dream
- LATEST in Tobacco - Does nicotine cause cancer?
- LATEST in Law and order - DOJ Takes Down 'Pill Mill' Network for Millions of Opioid RXs
- LATEST in Magic Mushrooms - Magicmushrooms could replace antidepressants within five years, says new psychedelic research centre
- LATEST in Antidepressants - MAO inhibitors: An option worth trying in treatment-resistant cases
- LATEST in Methamphetamine - Epigenetic Effects Induced by Methamphetamine and Methamphetamine-Dependent Oxidative Stress
- LATEST in Research Chemicals - A Young Chemist Explains Research Chemicals
- LATEST in Opium, Opiates & Opioids - CDC Clarifies Guidelines for Chronic Pain Treatment with Opioids
- LATEST in Opiate addiction - Housing Project Unites Addicted Moms and Their Babies