Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 3 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
i was saying dxm is bad for you from personal experience tripping almost every day for over a year but that was mostly zicam cough max and not pure dxm... most people wouldn't be using pure dxm i'd imagine..
so that being said i don't know the facts behind that just that i was a lot healthier before i was doing so much dxm.. and yes i was eating/drinking/sleeping healthy besides pf course the eating of gel caps and drinking cough medicine..
You know your a robohead wheh
- You call the pharmacy to check their stock, and you have to inform the employee where the item you are looking for is. "Do you have sucrets DM, cherry flavor, in a red and white box, bottom shelf below the robitussin? Okay cool, now how many boxes do you got?"
- When you tell your friends your staying in tonight, they know what you're actually doing.
- When your mom is cool with the fact that you dex and even make jokes about it while your tripping. "You look like E.T!"
- When you know how badly people who do not know about generic cough medicines are getting ripped off. Paying twice the amount for the exact same product because of a name brand
- When you've heard the same "Oh somebody must be sick" remark, by every cashier at every pharmacy when buying multiple bottles
- When you start naming and personifying entities you encounter during high plateau trips
...when the 3 bottles of pure D gel caps you bought that day are all empty in the morrow...
...when everything takes on a permanent hue of red for 12 hours...
...as someone else said, when everybody thinks you're walking funny when you know you're walking just fine...
...and when you really *are* able to walk OK, but everyone thinks you're walking funny, because you're over compensating for the feeling of walking weird...
...when you have hangovers much *worse* than any alky hangovers you've ever had, but feel perfectly, happy and fine about it...
...when you consider yourself lucky that, while you need to see the doc to get another Rx of hydromorphone, you sure don't need an Rx to get pure D gel caps by the bushel!...
*when ur staring at a can of air freshener trying to move it with your mind
*when you walk around asking people to feel ur pulse to see if ur dead or not
*when u do the laundry and there are Coricidin foil thing in ur pockets
*when u base ur diet around getting fucked up
*when you try to eat healthy to balance the fact that u are getting Fuct out of ur mind
*when you tell ursrlf just one more time and then I'm done
positivelytrippin added 22 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...
*when u tell ursrlf I never want this feeling to end! Only to say 20 hours later 'am I ever gonna come down?" And then do it again the next night by coming up with an excuse like: I pay for it so what? Or"I work hard I deserve to feel good and relax. nobody cares anyway ill do what I want its my life"
*when u download apps on ur phone to make ur trip easier and more enjoyable
*when it takes 80 years to type this reply because it looks like I'm in a 3d movie theater
positivelytrippin added 27 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...
When u ask the cashier " why do u have to be 18 to buy cough medicine?"
When u go to the pharmacy with a pretend list that says ur uncle has high blood pressure I need that Coricidin stuff I think? Did I say that right? He just said its in a little purple box behind the counter because kids steal the stuff to make meh out of it"
positivelytrippin added 234 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...
When you ask ur boss when he is going to leave so u can dose an hour before
When u call all ur loved one to see if they are ok for the night so u don't trip out wondering if one of them might die
When u go to the bathroom and have to call ur co worker to ask them what u were doin
Whenever the phone rings its some authority figure calling to tell you that the jist is up, they know what we've been doing Its all over ur going to jail, lose ur job and go strait to hell
positivelytrippin added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...
Lol sorry one last one (maybe)
You know ur a robo head when you have to close one eye in order to see somewhat strait!
Last edited by positivelytrippin; 27-01-2012 at 13:49.
Reason: Automerged Doublepost
You know you're a robohead:
- when there's a drawer in your kitchen full of the tiny measuring cups that come with syrup.
- when you get gag reflexes, while sober, from drinking that specific drink/juice that you use to down gelcaps.
YKYARHW - You develop a pre-urination warm up/stretching ritual that actually makes pissing easier and faster when your on a heavy dose.
- People around you actually seem envious of your consistent positive mood and figure you're just going crazy (yeah just like last year, right?)
- When you almost have a pre-written explanation for your hippie friends who do not encourage (or understand) your individual dextrotravels, that explains your intent and why it is not a problem, and this discussion will lead into questioning the value of time and the purpose of existence and we end up laughing or whatever.
- When you know you can make the most awesome music ever known to yourself ever in the entire world times infinity!!!, if only you had the hardware/software and know-how to create and produce that potential music.
- When you find out that DXM has been kept on the down-low with an ugly reputation just so it was be available for you to embrace it's divine powers.
- When you become proud of the fact that you are an agent assigned for a mission on earth by the all knowing everything and feel like you are protected by an external force that is actually an internal force appearing to my conscious awareness as an external force, hahahaha.
-When can reference specific sections of the DXM FAQ when talking to others about DXM
-When you dose DXM whenever you get weed/spice just to make the weed/spice high better
-When people start thinking your constant sweating and dilated pupils are just normal for you
-When you find and excuse to leave work an hour early to take DXM then come back to work so you'll be tripping by the time you get to your home/apt/barracks
-You went out dancing in a space filed with every color that exists with another "you" wearing a cowboy hat, and have long conversations about how you're both gonna get in a lot of trouble for geting high when you come down