UPDATE ON CONTAMINATED METH
Hello and thanks to all who commented on this post.
Addressing several of the questions/concerns regarding the original post.
1. I am definately NOT a Troll...This is a very real, serious issue.
2. Parasites were identified under 40x, 200x and 400x microscope. They were an arthropod (mite), both adult and larve. Eggs may also have been present, but magnification was insufficient for this.
3. Althought the mite itself may not have survived, BACTERIA and MOLD on these mites is able to survive extreme temperatures of both heat and cold.
4. Microscope examination of crystals showed both pure crystals, and substances that were definately NOT either crystal or insect. Examiner does not know enough about bacteria and mold formations (colonies and their structures), to positively identify as any particular type. Comparison with images from Google Images of bacteria, molds and fungus were disturbing to Examiner.
5. Monkeys affected were not behaving in any manner that would constitute a description of "hallucinating", "tripping", or any other bizzare behaviors. These monkeys are not nubes, and their use is unsuspected by anyone they encounter on a day to day basis.
6. Monkeys continue to have symptoms consistant with a bacterial/mold or mycotoxin infection. These type of infectons can include skin problems, digestive issues, muscle weakness, joint pain and more.
7. Treatment with antibiotics is underway.
Further updates to follow.
Comments to update most welcome.