Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News Chat
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Pharmacology
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Pharmacology How drugs affect the workings of the human body.

Old 10-01-2017, 18:41

Male from Ireland
markosheehan should review received reputation comments.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%
aids for heart issues

does anyone know any supplements,herbs,medicenes you could take with psycoactive drugs that cause high blood pressure. for example dmt causes my heart rate to sky rocket and coke. is there anything i could take to help and im not looking for perscription medicene

Post Quality Reviews:
Please use a more descriptive thread title
Old 10-01-2017, 21:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

36 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 25,398, Level: 23 Points: 25,398, Level: 23 Points: 25,398, Level: 23
Activity: 95.7% Activity: 95.7% Activity: 95.7%
Re: heart

no. Drugs that directly effect the heart to any functional degree are only available by prescription

OTC substances are not going to do a whole lot when it comes to countering this sort of thing.

Honestly, if your bloodpressure gets that messed up, just don't do those things.

Post Quality Reviews:
That's it exactly when it comes to your health and recreational drug use; smart advice as always.
Old 10-01-2017, 22:03

Male from Ireland

im wondering if anyone could suggest supplement type things and they can directly affect the heart. and i find some of them important thats why i want to keep using them but trying to do it in a non risk way. the reason why i said not perscription medicene
is cause people will just start saying im not a doctor this isnt a medical website go to the god damn doctor. im not looking for that
Old 11-01-2017, 19:26

24 y/o Male from Australia
Pharmatech1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Unfortunately, that's just the downside of those particular drugs. Beware of being recommended beta-blockers or downers of any kind as these will not necessarily counter the effects of cocaine or DMT and can actually make things more dangerous for technical reasons. The best approach to avoid stress on the heart is moderation or simply quitting. If quitting is out of the question, then the obvious applies - don't be alone, don't do too much, don't mix things and watch yourself!
Old 11-01-2017, 21:54

Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute

I just explained to you that drugs that directly effect the heart are too dangerous for recreational use. Go find a hippie cardiologist for that sort of help

There simply isn't anything that is OTC and strong enough to work. You can't demand something that isn't there
Old 14-01-2017, 19:47

Male from Ireland
Re: aids for heart issues

Would drinking something like hibiscus tea be good as it lowers your blood pressure?
Old 14-01-2017, 20:46

Re: aids for heart issues

Go ahead and try it. Go to a pharmacy, check your BP. Drink tea. Check again.

Please see my above two posts as to my confidence in that experiment.

Share this on:

Sitelinks: Information: