Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 28-07-2014, 05:04
JSAGJC JSAGJC is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 19-01-2014
25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 26
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Which one do you reckon gets you more high (for the same amount say 50mg for arguments sake).

I find I literally cannot hold more than 30-40mg of smoke in one breathe possibly due to poor technique.

My question would 5 breathes of 10mg held deeply with 1 minute intervals get you more high than 50mg smoked in 1 lung full.
  #2  
Old 28-07-2014, 06:04
Nosferatus Nosferatus is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 13-11-2012
26 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 1,883
Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,805, Level: 6 Points: 1,805, Level: 6 Points: 1,805, Level: 6
Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

The small breaths are better, easier to control dosage and easier to take and hold.
  #3  
Old 28-07-2014, 06:21
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 9,387
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,276, Level: 21 Points: 21,276, Level: 21 Points: 21,276, Level: 21
Activity: 68.6% Activity: 68.6% Activity: 68.6%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Could you not just try smoking both ways and see for yourself?

I'm really at a loss as to why people want answers that could be easily found in an enjoyable afternoon or two of drug taking?

If you can't possibly manage to suck down that whole 50mg at once, isn't the question a moot point?


I mean this in all respect, but how fucked up do you need to get? I mean what's driving your need to squeeze every last potential out of this? it really seems extreme to be needing to consult others on something like this. I really can't understand why you are asking this. Maybe it's time for a break, let your tolerance drop and mind recover.
  #4  
Old 28-07-2014, 16:21
JSAGJC JSAGJC is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 19-01-2014
25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 26
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Could you not just try smoking both ways and see for yourself?

I'm really at a loss as to why people want answers that could be easily found in an enjoyable afternoon or two of drug taking?

If you can't possibly manage to suck down that whole 50mg at once, isn't the question a moot point?


I mean this in all respect, but how fucked up do you need to get? I mean what's driving your need to squeeze every last potential out of this? it really seems extreme to be needing to consult others on something like this. I really can't understand why you are asking this. Maybe it's time for a break, let your tolerance drop and mind recover.
Well its all about context right? I'm going to use in 3 weeks time, probably have 2 sessions and I havn't used for 5 weeks so I want to optimize everything I'm going to do to have the most fun. Most people don't think like me which is ok, but I don't think its necessarily a bad thing to get information from people who have perhaps tried already.

I've only taken massive hits before i.e. lungs can't take anymore, so this would be a large change and I guess the gamble is that is won't be as good.

So what's wrong with getting a little information before? I don't think its offensive or bad at all to get some opinions on this.

If I were to smoke regularly then yeah sure I could run experiments more, but I use literally once every 3 months so would rather reach the optimal solution without so much experimentation.

JSAGJC added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Could you not just try smoking both ways and see for yourself?

I'm really at a loss as to why people want answers that could be easily found in an enjoyable afternoon or two of drug taking?

If you can't possibly manage to suck down that whole 50mg at once, isn't the question a moot point?


I mean this in all respect, but how fucked up do you need to get? I mean what's driving your need to squeeze every last potential out of this? it really seems extreme to be needing to consult others on something like this. I really can't understand why you are asking this. Maybe it's time for a break, let your tolerance drop and mind recover.
Also re how fucked up do you need to get, if there was a more efficient way to do it, I'd like to do it that way personally.

Last edited by JSAGJC; 28-07-2014 at 16:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #5  
Old 29-07-2014, 04:46
mmmorphine mmmorphine is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 02-08-2012
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 69
mmmorphine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

It doesn't get more efficient than the needle if your looking to get the most out of your sack.

From my personal expierince taking it all at once gives me the best rush but 20-30 minutes later it is the same if had spread out one dose or did all at once. I'd suggest doing multiple small hits to manage how high you get. Getting to spun might freak you out and ruin your high.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Giving an unsolicited suggestion to switch from smoking to IV is far out of line with the concept of harm reduction.
  #6  
Old 29-07-2014, 04:56
Nosferatus Nosferatus is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 13-11-2012
26 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 1,883
Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.Nosferatus really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,805, Level: 6 Points: 1,805, Level: 6 Points: 1,805, Level: 6
Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmorphine View Post
It doesn't get more efficient than the needle if your looking to get the most out of your sack
Really? I see your point but I think your advice has some pretty glaring downsides that you're not seeing. Advising someone who's already inquiring about IV use on how to do it as safely as possible is one thing, suggesting that route to someone asking about smoking is something else entirely. Please be more mindful of the kind of advice you're giving in the future.
  #7  
Old 02-08-2014, 22:40
mmmorphine mmmorphine is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 02-08-2012
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 69
mmmorphine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

I'll agree that was out of line, I apologize for the disregard of harm reduction. I wasn't intending for him to switch R.O.A. or trying to encourage I.V.ing at all, just trying to answer the OPs comment on wanting the most efficiency. My comment should have been more detailed or not said at all. Thanks Nosferatus for doing what I should have done and point out there is dangers associated with I.V. administration, next time I'll be more informative in my post.

In my defence I also suggested he takes smaller hits, that's a little harm reduction :/
  #8  
Old 03-08-2014, 00:22
JSAGJC JSAGJC is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 19-01-2014
25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 26
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmorphine View Post
I'll agree that was out of line, I apologize for the disregard of harm reduction. I wasn't intending for him to switch R.O.A. or trying to encourage I.V.ing at all, just trying to answer the OPs comment on wanting the most efficiency. My comment should have been more detailed or not said at all. Thanks Nosferatus for doing what I should have done and point out there is dangers associated with I.V. administration, next time I'll be more informative in my post.

In my defence I also suggested he takes smaller hits, that's a little harm reduction :/
For the same amount of dope which is going to get me more high (smoking wise).

Post Quality Evaluations:
is this a question or an unfinished statement? Please review your post to make sure it makes sense before posting.
  #9  
Old 04-08-2014, 06:20
Meth Boss Meth Boss is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-04-2014
20 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 44
Meth Boss should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Well mathematically speaking u will absorb 90% or so from smoking meth, so therefore u will loose 10%, given that its better to loose only 10% of the total than 10% on every hit ( if you take 3 hits u loose 30% of the total, but if u take one big hit u will only loose 10% period ). Also if you hold your hit it is much more efficient and has no added negative health benefits than smoking meth without holding hits ( and in theory if you hold your hits its getting u to taking big breaths and hold them which has been proven to improve lung capacity, and is also a practice used in yoga for de-stressing( minus the meth of course ), so it in theory is better for u to hold hits than not )
  #10  
Old 04-08-2014, 07:14
Gallama Gallama is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 13-01-2014
21 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 243
Blog Entries: 4
Gallama probably knows what they are talking about.Gallama probably knows what they are talking about.Gallama probably knows what they are talking about.Gallama probably knows what they are talking about.Gallama probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 817, Level: 4 Points: 817, Level: 4 Points: 817, Level: 4
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Actually assuming you lost 10% of each small hit it would come out to the same amount of meth lost as doing one big hit and losing 10%. This is because if you take five small hits, assuming they are the same size, each hit is only worth 20% of the total. Therefore losing 10% of a 1/5 size hit equals out to 2% of the total meth you have lost. Multiply that 2% lost by five small hits and you have 10% total meth lost either way.

I truly think the difference in efficiency is negligible. I would go for smaller hits just because I enjoy the smoke.
  #11  
Old 04-08-2014, 07:47
Meth Boss Meth Boss is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-04-2014
20 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 44
Meth Boss should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

You would be correct ( and its my fault for not further clarifying in my explanation ) you loose a little smoke at the end of every hit ( that last bit of smoke you just can't inhale because of lung capacity (unless you are a perfect smoker to the thousands decimal ) ). so just based on that you will loose more with multiple hits than just one because you will only loose that last bit of smoke from 1 hit than say 5 )

Meth Boss added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I know it is a small amount but if we are being technical than my theory stands to reason ( but granted it is such a small amount u probably would not notice it unless u were a first or second time user.

Meth Boss added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I know it is a small amount but if we are being technical than my theory stands to reason ( but granted it is such a small amount u probably would not notice it unless u were a first or second time user.

Meth Boss added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth Boss View Post
You would be correct ( and its my fault for not further clarifying in my explanation ) you loose a little smoke at the end of every hit ( that last bit of smoke you just can't inhale because of lung capacity (unless you are a perfect smoker to the thousands decimal ) ). so just based on that you will loose more with multiple hits than just one because you will only loose that last bit of smoke from 1 hit than say 5 )

Meth Boss added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I know it is a small amount but if we are being technical than my theory stands to reason ( but granted it is such a small amount u probably would not notice it unless u were a first or second time user.

Meth Boss added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I know it is a small amount but if we are being technical than my theory stands to reason ( but granted it is such a small amount u probably would not notice it unless u were a first or second time user.
BTW im not trying to be a dick, I'm a real nut with my technicalitys and your right multiple small hits better fun

Post Quality Evaluations:
there is no reason to quote your own post

Last edited by Meth Boss; 04-08-2014 at 07:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #12  
Old 04-08-2014, 22:28
AJXC AJXC is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 10-05-2014
Male from Canada
Posts: 28
AJXC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

More of the psychoactive compound entering the body at one time will equate to a greater rush/high. So yes one big hit would get you "more high" than several little hits. Hotrails/bongs/water-pipes (bubblers) produce the greatest rush when it comes to smoking for that reason. However, since you are smoking a greater quantity of the substance, you place yourself at a greater risk for addiction/health issues than you would by taking smaller hits and spacing them out. I wouldn't recommend that anyone switch to these methods over spacing out smaller hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth Boss View Post
Also if you hold your hit it is much more efficient and has no added negative health benefits than smoking meth without holding hits
How do you know what negative health effects it has or doesn't have on the body? While it is true that it's more efficient to hold the vapour in for longer, your lungs are exposed to whatever leftover precusors/cut are present for a longer period of time. I think that exposing your lungs to the vapours produced for a longer period of time would logically have a greater impact on your lungs/body and shouldn't be recommended to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethBoss
You would be correct ( and its my fault for not further clarifying in my explanation ) you loose a little smoke at the end of every hit ( that last bit of smoke you just can't inhale because of lung capacity (unless you are a perfect smoker to the thousands decimal )
You can gauge how long it will take the substance to re-solidify and remove your heat source accordingly so that nothing is wasted.

Use a cooling cloth if you have heat-resistant glass (ie. borosilicate), and you can prevent wasting small amounts of vapour extremely easily. It has nothing to do with "being a perfect smoker to the thousands decimal".

Last edited by AJXC; 04-08-2014 at 22:34.
  #13  
Old 04-08-2014, 23:00
Meth Boss Meth Boss is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-04-2014
20 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 44
Meth Boss should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

First off Do some basic research on methamphetamine's effects on the human lung its easy try Google and go to reliable sites and medically sound sources of information. Next off based on the fact Methamphetamine is a true chemical it does not recrystallize in lungs when held as is popular belief and do further research if your capable of doing so and you will find that meth can ( and is a fact in the medical industry to be precise ) negatively effect lung capacity and if you make it that far than take 2 seconds to look up how to increase and lung capacity ( weather gaining lost capacity back or just improving your lungs in general ) taking and hold large deep breaths is one the best natural ways to prevent and reverse the loss of lung capacity ( and since meth is vaporized and does not directly touch a open flame it is not considered carcinogenic and therefore doesn't cause further damage unlike a cigarette for example ) then add 2+2 instead of adding your opinion ( and a very un-educated one at that ) on the matter, Unlike mine which are not opinions at all but accepted medical and scientific fact. Next off if you smoke out a pipe u will always loose some through the top hole its the nature of a oil burner pipe works as you hit the pipe some smoke WILL not maybe or if your careful and think u know somthing but WILL escape and you WILL loose product on each hit.

Meth Boss added 16 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

And also I might add, you and I and everybody else who comments are giving advise on how a human being is to ingest a drug/chemical, based on the fact that if someone takes mine or your advise could be hurt or die I think its best if we shy away from opinions and stick with real, proven, and accepted FACTS so its easier for the person reading to make a educated decision on the matter. Because unless your God your opinion hold zero weight and could potentially hurt someone because you failed to put for the effort to really understand what your saying, while Facts and proven science give the person realistic and predictable outcomes. Giving people actual proven facts give the person the ability to make a educated discussion instead of random guess.

Meth Boss added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

And also I might add, you and I and everybody else who comments are giving advise on how a human being is to ingest a drug/chemical, based on the fact that if someone takes mine or your advise could be hurt or die I think its best if we shy away from opinions and stick with real, proven, and accepted FACTS so its easier for the person reading to make a educated decision on the matter. Because unless your God your opinion hold zero weight and could potentially hurt someone because you failed to put for the effort to really understand what your saying, while Facts and proven science give the person realistic and predictable outcomes. Giving people actual proven facts give the person the ability to make a educated discussion instead of random guess.
AND BY THE WAY: Considering everything in my post can and had been proven over and over again and well documented If I recomend something ( which i do myself btw ) I have every right to because its been proven without a shadow of a doubt so you know that if you flollow my recomendation, you are well aware of the outcome that will follow. You have no place to recomend anything because obviously you didn't take the time to find credible sources of information nor did you find any medical backing like I did in that little book the Journal of Medicine for example ( as I did ), all you did was say " humm I think i know shit ima post it! " so go do some home work and understand your opinion is worth about as much as a dead lighter with no flit

Last edited by Meth Boss; 04-08-2014 at 23:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #14  
Old 04-08-2014, 23:42
JSAGJC JSAGJC is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 19-01-2014
25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 26
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJXC View Post
More of the psychoactive compound entering the body at one time will equate to a greater rush/high. So yes one big hit would get you "more high" than several little hits. Hotrails/bongs/water-pipes (bubblers) produce the greatest rush when it comes to smoking for that reason. However, since you are smoking a greater quantity of the substance, you place yourself at a greater risk for addiction/health issues than you would by taking smaller hits and spacing them out. I wouldn't recommend that anyone switch to these methods over spacing out smaller hits.

How do you know what negative health effects it has or doesn't have on the body? While it is true that it's more efficient to hold the vapour in for longer, your lungs are exposed to whatever leftover precusors/cut are present for a longer period of time. I think that exposing your lungs to the vapours produced for a longer period of time would logically have a greater impact on your lungs/body and shouldn't be recommended to anyone.

You can gauge how long it will take the substance to re-solidify and remove your heat source accordingly so that nothing is wasted.

Use a cooling cloth if you have heat-resistant glass (ie. borosilicate), and you can prevent wasting small amounts of vapour extremely easily. It has nothing to do with "being a perfect smoker to the thousands decimal".
This was the statement I was looking for. Have you tried both and concluded peak rush and highness for the big hit is better regardless of how the smaller hits are smoked - lets say literally back to back consecutively.

Share this on:

Thread Tools


» New Threads
HPPD vs Flashbacks. Is the DSM-IV...
Last post by Joe-(5-HTP)
11 Replies, 798 Views
Will the other half of stored...
Last post by Laine
2 Replies, 49 Views
Can a bit of trace opiate be added...
Last post by Phenoxide
1 Replies, 209 Views
Visuals on MDMA
Last post by zenchicken
2 Replies, 353 Views
Reasonable first time dose?
Last post by DopelessHope
4 Replies, 655 Views
Can SWIM mix tramadol and...
Last post by baselined
1 Replies, 1,891 Views
dealing with acne as a meth user?
Last post by ibegeeze
1 Replies, 55 Views
Memory Loss/Difficulty, Short Term...
Last post by daxmul
1 Replies, 48 Views
The government wants you to smoke...
Last post by toppalini
2 Replies, 181 Views
Very scared, need experienced IV...
Last post by DopelessHope
0 Replies, 42 Views
» New Wiki Articles
DMT

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:18.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved