Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 09-01-2013, 17:54
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Crack Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Injecting pure diazepam with alcohol to improve solubility

So i've got my hands on a few grams of pure diazepam (trusted source & tested product orally, definitely up to par) And am planning to I.M some at some point. I'm aware of the fact that is completely insoluble in water, but after some research i discovered it is in ethyl alcohol. I was wondering if this must be pure ethyl alcohol, diluted down. Or could i simply buy a bottle of vodka use that as an injection solution. Would it be soluble?

Last edited by Crack Wizard; 10-01-2013 at 00:00.
Old 09-01-2013, 21:23
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 305, Level: 2 Points: 305, Level: 2 Points: 305, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Injecting pure diazepam with alcohol to improve solubility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack Wizard View Post
So i've got my hands on a few grams of pure diazepam (trusted source & tested product orally, definitely up to par). I'm aware of the fact that is completely insoluble in water, but after some research i discovered it is in ethyl alcohol. I was wondering if this must be pure ethyl alcohol, diluted down. Or could i simply buy a bottle of vodka use that as an injection solution. Would it be soluble?
Injecting alcohol is a very, very, very bad idea.
Diazepam will be soluble in ethyl alcohol, but, injecting alcohol plus diazepam it's very risky and could be lethal.
I don't know how to use pure diazepam powder. Maybe you will need an electronic scale to count milligrams (sorry for my bad english), put (for example 5 or 10 mgs) in an empty capsule and ONLY if you are sure about the purity and ONLY if you are sure about the mgs, swallow it.
And, for God's sake, vodka????? Serious???.
First of all, shooting alcohol, not only you will burn and destroy your veins (if IV'ed), but you may die.
Secondly, you should know that diazepam + alcohol ORAL is dangerous. So, think about the effects of injecting (IM or IV) alcohol + diazepam = blackout and death.
Please, be responsible and search another ways to get high.
Old 09-01-2013, 21:39
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
twatatouille is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%

You won't get a rush or anything out of it, so don't waste your time. Take it orally, it's got a very high oral bioavailability, and you save on any risks of injecting - benzos aren't at all like opiates where there is a financial and recreational reason to inject, there is simply no benefit from injecting a benzo, only potential negatives.
Old 09-01-2013, 23:54
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Crack Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkultra5979 View Post
Diazepam will be soluble in ethyl alcohol, but, injecting alcohol plus diazepam it's very risky and could be lethal.
I don't know how to use pure diazepam powder. Maybe you will need an electronic scale to count milligrams (sorry for my bad english), put (for example 5 or 10 mgs) in an empty capsule and ONLY if you are sure about the purity and ONLY if you are sure about the mgs, swallow it.
First of all, shooting alcohol, not only you will burn and destroy your veins (if IV'ed), but you may die.
Secondly, you should know that diazepam + alcohol ORAL is dangerous. So, think about the effects of injecting (IM or IV) alcohol + diazepam = blackout and death.
Will be I.M'd, if i didnt state that in the first post i'll edit it now, sorry about that. And I'm talking about using no more then 1-2ml of alcohol, the effects from that will be non existent. I do have 0.01g scales so fairly accurate. Im very comfortable with valium use and have never had any problems from valium use in doses substantially larger then what im planning to I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatatouille View Post
You won't get a rush or anything out of it, so don't waste your time. Take it orally, it's got a very high oral bioavailability, and you save on any risks of injecting - benzos aren't at all like opiates where there is a financial and recreational reason to inject, there is simply no benefit from injecting a benzo, only potential negatives.
I know it has a very good bio-availability but i've heard very good things about medical diazepam injection solutions, which unfortunately are pricey as hell. I know my injection solution wont be up to par with the medical solution but as long as its soluble in any kind of alcohol, i'll be happy. For anyone else wishing to advice me to just take it orally, i have been, but i wish to try injecting as this is the first time i've had pure diaz so i really want to give it to go.

Will someone just inform me if it will be soluble in any high in alcohol solution?

Post Quality Evaluations:
No need to quote entire posts.
Old 13-01-2013, 20:52
Silver Member

Male from Earth
blazeme is a decent psychonaut.blazeme is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Diazepam Injection content:
Quote:
Diazepam Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution intended for intramuscular or intravenous administration. Each milliliter (mL) contains 5 mg diazepam; 40% propylene glycol; 10% alcohol; 5% sodium benzoate and benzoic acid added as buffers; and 1.5% benzyl alcohol added as a preservative. pH 6.6 (6.2 to 6.9). Note: Solution may appear colorless to light yellow.
From what I've heard from nurse who works in mental institution, they inject tranquilizers only when really needed, and as far as diazepam concerned - she told me that it hurts quite a bit. Also, as far as I know, this injection is used as anticonvulsant.
Now, I'm not really sure if result will be worth it, because, as twatatouille said - benzos are not opiates, and same rules don't apply.

Quote:
Will someone just inform me if it will be soluble in any high in alcohol solution?
Yes, from information I could get from Google-ing, diazepam powder should dissolve in alcohol. I don't know if all of it (100%) will dissolve, however.

Quote:
For anyone else wishing to advice me to just take it orally, i have been, but i wish to try injecting as this is the first time i've had pure diaz so i really want to give it to go.
If you still want to inject it, take your time and get proper diazepam solution vial that's used in hospitals, and search forums to find more info about injecting.
I can understand your wish to try something new, but you really need to ask yourself - is it worth the risk?

If you do, however want to continue, for the sake of harm reduction: do NOT use any liquor that contains additional flavors or coloring. Injecting something without knowing EXACTLY what you're injecting is bad idea.

Very informative. Conscious of the possible negative effects. Well posted and straight to the points.
Old 26-10-2014, 18:34

26 y/o Male from Earth
antievolutionist should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkultra5979 View Post
Don't kidding me, please... One (who is tolerant) can drink over benzondiazepines 50 glasses of vodka in some club, and girl's will not even recognize that he is drunk... One who isn't tolerant can safely drink few glasses ow alcohol without any stay safe. Little glasses.

This adds nothing to this sensitive topic. There's no need for grating on another member with grandiose claims
Old 26-10-2014, 19:18
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.Cwb20022 really knows their shit.
Points: 3,457, Level: 8 Points: 3,457, Level: 8 Points: 3,457, Level: 8
Activity: 23.1% Activity: 23.1% Activity: 23.1%

^^dude based on your post yesterday and today. I think you have a huge misunderstanding about intravenous.drug use. Please have a look around. There's plenty of good info around here. Id hate to see someone get into iving drugs without full knowledge and understanding.

Alcohol and benzos is a terrible combination. And show me a man who can drink 50 shots that'll appear sober. Remember to put harm reduction first. Even if its something you do everyday its not Good to recommend dangerous activities. Some of the people that read this forum aren't the brightest.

Stay safe. Good luck. Peace.

Great harm reduction

Last edited by Cwb20022; 26-10-2014 at 20:31.
Old 26-10-2014, 19:47
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Earth
Denzil is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

You could try dissolving it into alcohol, and then dissolving the alcohol in pure water.. To like 10%. But I don't know if it's possible that the diazepam stay in solution. You'll see I'll guess.

This is a harm reduction forum. This information is counter productive due to it having no facts or experience. Don't just post your 2 cents
Old 26-10-2014, 20:28
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United Kingdom
babyblue87 is a decent psychonaut.

@ Crack Wizard, what are you trying to achieve here ? Valium works fine when taken orally. It isn't like you going to get a buzz or a high feeling. Sadly enough benzos don't work like opiates, again shooting vodka in your veins is not the best idea. You are subjecting yourself to vein inflammation, tissue damage and the combination of alcohol and benzos is never a good idea.

please for the sake of harm reduction rethink your plans, there are better drugs out there to get a buzz from.
Old 26-10-2014, 21:28
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Finland
kloss.glitter is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I would say pure ethanol would damage muscle tissue, and you should check out diazepam vials that are meant to be injected IM or IV.
Although I would advise against IV, as it hurts quite a bit, and go for IM since it's painless and fun.
I would say injecting benzos is fun, but I love all benzos and have experimented with both yesterday. (try to get your hands on midazolam vials, those are gold)

BUT also, it's dangerous and you should know which path you're heading.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516026/

I found small differences in formulation, but mostly:

Diazepam Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution intended for intramuscular or intravenous administration. Each milliliter (mL) contains 5 mg diazepam; 40% propylene glycol; 10% alcohol; 5% sodium benzoate and benzoic acid added as buffers; and 1.5% benzyl alcohol added as a preservative. pH 6.6 (6.2 to 6.9).

Diazepam 5mg/ml
Excipients – Contains Benzoic acid (E210) 1mg/ml, Ethanol 96% 100mg/ml, Sodium benzoate (E211) 49mg/ml, Benzyl alcohol 15mg/ml, Propylene glycol 400mg/ml and Sodium Content – 0.34mmol/ml

Awesome find of article. Very informative. How did you come across it (search method / content)?
Old 26-10-2014, 21:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
immortal agony is a decent psychonaut.immortal agony is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 339, Level: 2 Points: 339, Level: 2 Points: 339, Level: 2

A lot of people seem to have this inscrutable mentality that they're wasting pills if they're not sticking them up their nose or into their veins (it doesn't sound like the diazepam in question is in pill form, but still). As noted above, benzos have a very high bioavailability when taken orally. Just eat it. I think you'll be disappointed with the results anyway, we're not talking about heroin or coke here...I don't think you're going to get some elusive rush from shooting up that you wouldn't experience any other way. If anything, I'd suspect you'll just get sloppier faster and black out worse.
Old 26-10-2014, 23:21

26 y/o Male from Earth

Cwb20022 About a 10mg of lorazepam (2.5 mg under tongue) I have taken with a not a lot of tollerance (7.5 daily for about a mounth), then I drink in disco-club: 25 double vodkas, 1 tequila, 2 energy drinks, and one small cocktail. It is interesting that I was fully sober, in euphoric state, and above all, that state lasts for a (i don't know why!) 3 days! It was... deluxe. AND that is dangerous, I agree, very dangerous.
Old 27-10-2014, 00:09
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

39 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 25,416, Level: 23 Points: 25,416, Level: 23 Points: 25,416, Level: 23
Activity: 90.6% Activity: 90.6% Activity: 90.6%

What a waste of money.
If you are not getting drunk after 50 shots of vodka then what is the point?
I think i would have stopped after a few and saved my cash.

And yes, it is very dangerous to mix alcohol with benzos.
Some people have just stopped breathing while asleep.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:32

26 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
What a waste of money.
If you are not getting drunk after 50 shots of vodka then what is the point?
I think i would have stopped after a few and saved my cash.

And yes, it is very dangerous to mix alcohol with benzos.
Some people have just stopped breathing while asleep.
I wasn't drunk, but that combination was very very nice. I can't be drunk on large doses of benzodiazepines, that is something, but is not drunk state. It's not waste of money as much as you think that it is.

Share this on:

Tags
diazepam, inject alcohol, inject diazepam valium iv, valium