Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > Drug News > Miscellaneous News
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Miscellaneous News Miscellaneous News about drugs

Old 20-02-2013, 05:27
Twisted Depiction
Super Moderator

Male from United States
Phungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond reputePhungushead is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,657, Level: 24 Points: 27,657, Level: 24 Points: 27,657, Level: 24
Activity: 12.7% Activity: 12.7% Activity: 12.7%
Every American can be arrested for felony possession of drugs made in their own brain

If you are reading this, you are guilty of felony possession of a Schedule I controlled substance.

This is not a joke.

You, like everyone else who is alive and breathing, can be arrested right now by the U.S. federal government, charged with felony possession, then proven "guilty" of that possession because you do possess a Schedule I substance in your own brain.

What substance is that? Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, sometimes called the "spirit molecule" because of its ability to allow humans to transcend states of consciousness.

U.S. federal code, defines Schedule I drugs as: "Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances:"

(1) 3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(2) 5-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(3) 3,4,5-trimethoxy amphetamine.
(4) Bufotenine.
(5) Diethyltryptamine.
(6) Dimethyltryptamine. (DMT)
(7) 4-methyl-2,5-diamethoxyamphetamine.
(8) Ibogaine.
(9) Lysergic acid diethylamide.
(10) Marihuana.
(11) Mescaline.
(12) Peyote.
(13) N-ethyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(14) N-methyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(15) Psilocybin.
(16) Psilocyn.
(17) Tetrahydrocannabinols.

You are a criminal drug manufacturer

What's the big deal about this, you say? Well, for starters, DMT is manufactured inside your own brain. As explained by Scientific American:

DMT is the only psychedelic known to occur naturally in the human body. In 1972, the Nobel laureate Julius Axelrod of the National Institutes of Health discovered DMT in human brain tissue.

Under existing federal law, you not only possess a Schedule I controlled substance, you manufacture it!

Thus, under existing federal law, you can be arrested at any time and charged with felony drug possession.

But wait, it gets even crazier

It turns out you not only manufacture DMT in your brain, by the way. You also cultivate this illegal drug in your own yard. Yep, DMT is also found in blades of grass, meaning that when you water your law, you are actively cultivating an entire yard of a Schedule I controlled substance.

If you think the government arresting people for growing home gardens on their lawn is bad, just wait until the DEA starts conducting armed drug raids on homeowners with nice lawns. "Freeze! You're under arrest for felony drug possession!" "But I was just mowing my lawn..." "You mean your DMT FACTORY, slave scum?"

DMT, a neurochemical similar to serotonin, is also manufactured in the brains of cats and other animals. This means that if you breed cats and sell them, you are a drug dealer under U.S. law.

Why this matters

All chemicals in existence are made of the same stuff: elements like hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and so on.

Drug control laws state that a certain arrangement of these elements into a molecule makes that molecule criminal. An "illegal" molecule, however, may have all the same elements of a "legal" molecule, just strung together in a different pattern.

Here's the molecular map of a "legal" serotonin molecule:

And here's the molecular map of a "criminal" DMT molecule:

Note that both molecules are very similar and actually made of the same basic stuff (elements). The only thing different is the arrangement of the molecular bonds.

When a government outlaws certain molecules, it is essentially criminalizing the order and arrangement of elements which are, by themselves, completely legal.

This brings up a very important legal argument: Can anyone really criminalize the arrangement of elements which are individually considered perfectly legal? In other words, if nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon are considered legal, how can it be criminal to merely arrange them in certain formations?

Patents on molecules

In addition to the legal issues state above, intellectual property (patent) laws state that certain arrangements of elements are the monopoly property of corporations such as drug companies. Under patent laws, arranging nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon and other elements into particular structures makes you a thief!

But philosophically, what have you stolen? Nothing! The elements already exist, and all possible combinations of all elements already exist as probabilities or permutations. To arrange elements in specific ways cannot possibly be "stealing" something, as these are the fundamental building blocks of the universe brought into existence by the Creator for the very purpose of making something.

Governments criminalize fundamental functions of life

Both of these ideas -- that arrangements of elements can be made criminal or be granted monopoly protection -- are absurd. Elements are the building blocks of matter, and the rearrangement of those elements is absolutely essential to all life. In fact, the very foundation of biological life is the continuous rearrangement of elements through digestion, cellular metabolism, tissue repair and even cognition.

The human body creates elements that the U.S. government says are "criminal." (DMT, for example.) The human body also creates chemical structures that the U.S. patent office claims are the monopoly property of corporations (gene patenting, for example).

These are both earmarks of a suffocatingly un-free society that has managed to criminalize and control the very building blocks of all matter in the known universe. In a truly free society, no molecules should ever be criminalized or monopolized. The very idea of patenting genes or molecules is, well, patently absurd. The idea that a plant or a substance can be "criminal" in nature -- even when it comes straight from nature -- is certifiably insane.

Government's laws on drugs are artificial constructs... delusional boundaries put in place by delusional, power-hungry bureaucrats who are ultimately trying to separate humanity from its true nature. In the universe as we know it, there is no universal law "criminalizing" certain arrangements of molecules. That is purely an artificial human construct.

But why, you ask, are such criminalization constructs put into place?

The answer, for DMT at least, is because DMT is the one molecule that allows human consciousness to transcend the mundane and experience a vastly greater experience of reality. Or at least that's what I'm told. I've never ingested DMT or any other illegal drug, but reports on DMT from those who have experienced it are mind-boggling.

To learn more, you really need to watch this film called The Spirit Molecule, featuring Joe Rogan, Graham Hancock, Dr. Christian Meuli and others:
www.thespiritmolecule.com

The (really) shocking conclusion to all this

This is not the place to lay out the full story on DMT, but based on my own academic research on this subject, I believe DMT has been made illegal in order to suppress human consciousness.

You know how there's a lot of talk about humanity having a "mass awakening" and maturing to a new consciousness? DMT seems to be the molecule that can initiate that. And so it is suppressed for the same reason fluoride is added to the water: to numb your mind and keep you stupid.

Think about it: Why is a molecule that can expand consciousness such a threat to the government that it must criminalize that molecule and imprison those who attempt to produce it, possess it or use it?

February 18, 2013

Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/039144_DM...ossession.html

Post Quality Evaluations:
Fantastic but crazy article that's very well written! Thanks for posting
very good read, thanks for sharing
exactly my thoughts when it comes to the criminalization of dmt. thank you
Attached Thumbnails
dmt00.jpg   dmtart01.jpg   dmtart02.jpg  
Old 20-02-2013, 05:49
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.
Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6
Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4%
Re: Every American can be arrested for felony possession of drugs made in their own b

I can't give you rep at the moment, but that was a terrific read! gave a lot of insights and mindfucking truth in simple words.
Old 20-02-2013, 15:57
Palladium Member

41 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,123, Level: 10 Points: 5,123, Level: 10 Points: 5,123, Level: 10
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Every American can be arrested for felony possession of drugs made in their own b

Oh my. That is one 'crazy' article and a fantastic read. I think I'm guilty on all counts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phungy
You know how there's a lot of talk about humanity having a "mass awakening" and maturing to a new consciousness? DMT seems to be the molecule that can initiate that. And so it is suppressed for the same reason fluoride is added to the water: to numb your mind and keep you stupid.

Think about it: Why is a molecule that can expand consciousness such a threat to the government that it must criminalize that molecule and imprison those who attempt to produce it, possess it or use it?

That just tipped the barrel over - god damn conspiracy theorists!!! Run for the hills! Oh wait.. no too much grass.
Old 20-02-2013, 16:30
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 24,552, Level: 22 Points: 24,552, Level: 22 Points: 24,552, Level: 22
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%

That is without question one of the worst articles I've ever read on this site. It's almost like the author was being deliberately obtuse with regard to chemistry and drug law to suit the tone of their article. Either that or they spent too much time smoking DMT instead of doing background research for the article.

Ah well, suddenly it all makes sense. Good ol' "natural news".. ever a rich source of pseudoscientific effluent.

Quote:
If you are reading this, you are guilty of felony possession of a Schedule I controlled substance.
Well that's a provocative headline but (a) I'm not in the US jurisdiction so the Controlled Substances Act does not apply to me, and (b) even if I was in the US nobody has ever been arrested, charged, or convicted on the grounds that our bodies produce trace levels of endogenous controlled and regulated substances including DMT and alcohol. But this is Natural News, so let's not let anything practical get in the way of a good story.

Quote:
When a government outlaws certain molecules, it is essentially criminalizing the order and arrangement of elements which are, by themselves, completely legal.
No, they outlaw the possession and distribution of these molecular arrangements without license. Actions are illegal, not the molecules themselves.

Quote:
In other words, if nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon are considered legal, how can it be criminal to merely arrange them in certain formations?
I don't know. Maybe I should visit Mike Adams and rearrange some of those innocuous elements into mustard gas? Nothing wrong with that. It's just an arrangement of elements after all, right Mike?

Quote:
But philosophically, what have you stolen? Nothing! The elements already exist, and all possible combinations of all elements already exist as probabilities or permutations.
You've stolen the intellectual property.

Quote:
The very idea of patenting genes or molecules is, well, patently absurd.
Yes it is, but you cannot patent a gene. Instead you can apply to patent certain applications relating to a gene. I cannot patent the DNA polymerase I gene cluster and then charge all eukaryotic organisms royalties every time a cell divides.

Quote:
To arrange elements in specific ways cannot possibly be "stealing" something, as these are the fundamental building blocks of the universe brought into existence by the Creator for the very purpose of making something.
And so we start scraping the barrel. Now it's God's will.. it can't possibly be stealing! Allahu akbar! Funny that most religions are dogmatically opposed to drug use then.

Quote:
To learn more, you really need to watch this film called The Spirit Molecule, featuring Joe Rogan, Graham Hancock, Dr. Christian Meuli and others:
Yes, never mind Rick Strassman, let's focus on that stand-up comedian. And why read the book when you could just watch the movie?

Quote:
This is not the place to lay out the full story on DMT, but based on my own academic research on this subject, I believe DMT has been made illegal in order to suppress human consciousness.
It's hilarious that he considers this to be academic research. I give his community college paper a D-. Interesting choice of topic but poor selection of source materials and arguments raised. Good effort though fella. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the angry dome. Phungushead, why you troll me with this bullshit?

Post Quality Evaluations:
fantastic dissection of a terrible article
i hope you enjoyed writing this as much as i enjoyed reading it. a thorough appraisal of the article
Nearly the same response I'd have given if I hadnt seen yours first.Good arguments.
Thank you for this. I was thinking the same thing. People who know nothing should write nothing.
Old 20-02-2013, 19:19
Traitorous Wench

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,875, Level: 21 Points: 21,875, Level: 21 Points: 21,875, Level: 21
Activity: 79.8% Activity: 79.8% Activity: 79.8%

Can we ban Natural News "articles" from the forums outside of Funny Shit? They really have no place here and do nothing but dilute the quality of the news server.

Phungus, you're so on top of things, what were you thinking posting this?

Last edited by Potter; 21-02-2013 at 03:03.
Old 24-02-2013, 05:19
The Bee's Knees

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,907, Level: 9 Points: 3,907, Level: 9 Points: 3,907, Level: 9
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Phungus, you're so on top of things, what were you thinking posting this?
Im sure he was posting it for our amusement. The argument the article makes is one that has been around forever. If our bodies produced THC the government wouldn't be any more less resistant to legalization. They simply don't want people altering their consciousness. God forbid people begin thinking outside the box under the influence of psychedelics.. Legally.
Old 24-02-2013, 06:41
Import loop gazer
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 84,498, Level: 41 Points: 84,498, Level: 41 Points: 84,498, Level: 41
Activity: 19.1% Activity: 19.1% Activity: 19.1%

As ridiculous that this article is, there is some in there that is worthwhile. The letter of the law is important. No matter that no one gets prosecuted for having controlled substances in ones body nor for growing phalaris grass in ones garden, this is still where the letter of the law and reality collide. Therefore its an argument that can be used to disrupt such law.

The issue at hand is that the law maker has sought to outlaw nature. Objectively this seems possible, but practically this always results in impossibilities.
Why does someone who grows psilocybe mushrooms in his garden get prosecuted and why does someone who grows phalaris grass in his garden not get prosecuted? Legally there is no difference. These are both naturally occurring plants or fungi which contain controlled substances. The only difference that may be applicable is intent. Though I doubt that matters when the police finds a load of psilocybe mushrooms in your garden.

The law needs to be intelligible and treat all people equal. In cases of prohibiting nature, the law does not, because it can not. Practically there needs to be a limit to which nature can be banned. Else the law would indeed need to outlaw people due to the presence of controlled substances in the human body.

Share this on: