Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > Drug News > Miscellaneous News
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Miscellaneous News Miscellaneous News about drugs

Old 26-02-2013, 04:11
Rob Cypher Rob Cypher is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 6,490, Level: 11 Points: 6,490, Level: 11 Points: 6,490, Level: 11
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Dad faces child abuse charges over videos in which 9 y/o son raps about drugs & sex

A Massachusetts man is facing child abuse and neglect charges as a result of his nine-year-old son's appearance in sexually suggestive videos where he's rapping about designer clothes, money and 'hoes.'

Luis Rivera says his son, Luie Rivera Jr., has not done anything wrong and is merely acting in the videos, where he is featured slapping women's behinds, riding in a Ferrari, throwing wads of cash in the air and dancing with girls twice his age.

He raps about machine guns, 'groupies,' Louis Vuitton and Gucci swag, and calls himself a 'cocaine cowboy' as he kisses fistfuls of cash.

Rivera Sr. likened the boy's gestures with women's behinds to the way that baseball players commend each other during a game.

'When you hit a home run, when you go to the bleachers, they tap you on the butt,' Rivera said. 'He’s not doing anything wrong.'

But police in Brockton, Massachusetts - where the boy lives - have filed a reported with the state child welfare officials alleging abuse and neglect against Rivera. 'It’s a bit much for a 9-year-old. It warrants the attention of the Department of Children and Families,” police Lt. David Dickinson told the The Enterprise newspaper.

The fourth grader, who goes by the stage name 'Lil Poopy,' has been signed by Morrocan-born rapper French Montana, the founder and CEO of Cocaine City Records. He performs with Montana's group 'Coke Boyz' at dance clubs and makes about $7,500 for every performance.

His stage name comes from his more youthful days, when he used to soil his pants often, he says. He mostly raps about girls and money.

'I got money in the bank I could take a loss or two,' he raps in one song. 'Ridin' in the back seat 'cause that's what bosses do. Filet mignon plus I'm eating lobster too ... Oh I hate when Boston lose."

In the refrain, he sings, 'I'm a coke boy I'm a - I'm a coke boy/I think I'm French Montana - I'm a coke boy... I'm a bad boy I'm a - I'm a bad boy... I think I'm P-Diddy/ Thought they seen a ghost it's like they seen Biggie.'

The boy's father claims his son never curses in his songs. But during performances with French Montana, he sings along to profanity-laced songs about doing cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy.

But during performances with French Montana, whose real name is Karim Kharbouch, he sings along to profanity-laced songs about doing cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy, using machine guns, and having sex with 'pussy bitches.'

His dad insists, though, that Lil Poopy is a good kid who studies hard. 'He goes to school every day,' his dad told the Boston Herald. 'He knows, "No school, no rappin'." His teachers love him; he’s a really smart kid. He still plays basketball and baseball. He was one of the best hitters on his team.'

Feb 25, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-behinds.html
Attached Thumbnails
00b.jpg   00b2.jpg  
Old 27-02-2013, 01:49
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.
Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Re: Dad faces child abuse charges over videos in which 9 y/o son raps about drugs & s

That is fucking hillarious, his music is terrible but I that's not illegal, and child neglect sounds a bit overkill to me, as long as he doesn't act on his lyrics (what's the point in rapping about shit you don't do?).

Post Quality Evaluations:
could not have said it better myself
Old 27-02-2013, 02:50
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
Kilomech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Dad faces child abuse charges over videos in which 9 y/o son raps about drugs & s

While I would be highly suspect of any grown woman who lets a boy that age slap her ass, I don't even see why these charges are being filed. Since when is it neglect to allow your child to make $7500 just for singing? If anything they should be shaking his dad's hand and congratulating him on his prodigy.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:05
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 672, Level: 4 Points: 672, Level: 4 Points: 672, Level: 4
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

WOW. Let your kid rap, but about something else. At 9 years old he's rapping about coke and fucking bitches. Imma laugh if he turns out gay. Isn't it like child sex abuse to let him slap that girls ass? I'm pretty sure if you just sit there and let some little kid touch your sexual parts, you could go to jail.

"D Wade call me Erik Spoelstra" made me laugh though.

what is funny about him turning out "gay"? please don't derail this thread like you have previous ones
Old 27-02-2013, 03:13
Palladium Member

41 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,123, Level: 10 Points: 5,123, Level: 10 Points: 5,123, Level: 10
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Why would you laugh if he turned out to be gay? What kind of a statement is that?
Old 27-02-2013, 04:30
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by source View Post
Why would you laugh if he turned out to be gay? What kind of a statement is that?
Well I'm just saying these people are pre-disposing him to like women. He's rapping about "fucking bitches". He isn't even old enough to really know his sexual orientation. Saying I would laugh is probably not right. But I would find it pretty ironic if this kid comes out gay one day. His dad and all the people in the video probably all encourage him to rap like some hes some PIMP fucking women left and right.

Thats pretty fucked up cuz how is he gonna feel if he turns out to be gay. Hes gonna feel like he let people down and didn't live up to expectations or something. So actually I would feel sorry for the kid. That would be rough

thanks for clarifying that irony is a better statement than comedy.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:24
Palladium Member

25 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 3,759, Level: 9 Points: 3,759, Level: 9 Points: 3,759, Level: 9
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Who cares if what he raps about actually true? Keith Urban and Taylor Swift are on stage singing about living on their ranch and plowing the farms when they're travelling around in private jets. I doubt anyone really thinks he's doing cocaine and fucking bitches. Lyrics =/= real life.

I say good for him. If people want to pay to hear a kid rap about money and hos more power to him. I don't think songs about T ball practice and homework would be as popular.

I also don't think slapping someones ass is sexual in this case. Parents spank kids and it's not sexual and the article included the sports compassion. Just because some people get turned on by it doesn't make it sexual outside of sexual situations/settings. Some people are turned on by certain foods and while it may be sexual to have your lover lick chocolate cake seductively off your fingers in bed I don't think it's sexual when I eat cake in sweatpants in front of the computer. It's all about context. He's clothed, she's clothed, it doesn't appear that there are any simulated sex scenes. Had he been naked in bed with her or had her on her knees in front of him then yeah. it would become sexual imo.

Make that money lil poopy. (I thought his name was lil poppy at first, lol).

Last edited by runnerupbeautyqueen; 27-02-2013 at 05:36.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:46
Silver Member

Lol Is it just me or does this kid look high as a kite in this picture?

Anyways DAMN this kid is bigger than I thought. At first I thought it was just some youtube video that got a lot of attention. But NO! He really is making those fat stacks. It will be interesting to see how his career plays out

jokes about children using drugs and jests about their appearance or weight are in extremely bad taste
Old 27-02-2013, 11:32
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.
Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6 Points: 1,855, Level: 6
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerupbeautyqueen View Post
Who cares if what he raps about actually true? Keith Urban and Taylor Swift are on stage singing about living on their ranch and plowing the farms when they're travelling around in private jets. I doubt anyone really thinks he's doing cocaine and fucking bitches. Lyrics =/= real life.

I say good for him. If people want to pay to hear a kid rap about money and hos more power to him. I don't think songs about T ball practice and homework would be as popular.
Yeah but in Rap music specifically there is (used to be?) a big emphasis on "Keepin it real". You can bend the truth a little, like when Biggie said "When it's time to eat a meal, I rob and steal" I'm sure it's not literally true, but then again I do know for a fact that he did turn to stealing at hard times, so he is "Keeping it real" as far as I'm concerned.

I just can't see the appeal in listening to a kid singing about shit that (hopefully) he knows nothing about, e.g Sex & Drugs.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:21
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Australia
kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePatton View Post
Yeah but in Rap music specifically there is (used to be?) a big emphasis on "Keepin it real". You can bend the truth a little, like when Biggie said "When it's time to eat a meal, I rob and steal" I'm sure it's not literally true, but then again I do know for a fact that he did turn to stealing at hard times, so he is "Keeping it real" as far as I'm concerned.

I just can't see the appeal in listening to a kid singing about shit that (hopefully) he knows nothing about, e.g Sex & Drugs.
I find this entire scenario completely ridiculous, tupac and eazy are probably rolling over in their graves right now... Lil poopy? Seriously? I find it incredibly amusing that people actually pay to see a nine year old in gangsta pants and too much bling shamble around a stage rapping about stuff he clearly is too young to know about. If he can keep it up, more power to him.

as someone ho grew up glued to 'acutual hard core rap' I agree, well put and to the point

Share this on:

Tags
celebrity, music, music and drugs