Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News Chat
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2014, 00:05

25 y/o Male from United States
mdraino should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Certo - Drug test

So, I'm not to sure which forum to post this in, and I'm sure its been talked about before, but I'm bringing it up anyways!

So, I've been taking drug tests on and off for the past 6-7 years due to probation. I would say, out of every time I've been drug tested (over 100 times), I was dirty for at least 35% of them, and I NEVER failed. This was due to me using the water dilution method, and taking a couple multivitamins a few hours before the test to help with the color.
Over the last 6-7 years, I've heard from MANY MANY people tell me the fruit pectin (certo, sure jell) has always worked for them. They would tell me you drink certo with a gallon of a water a few hours before the test, go piss two or three times, and then that next piss will be clean. Well, I always thought, the only reason they are passing this test if because of the gallon of water they are drinking.
Recently, I've decided (just to be extra safe) to taxe extra precautions if possible to pass my test. so I decided to do some research on the certo trick, to see if theres any actual science behind it.

It seems a lot of people seem to think, you drink it, and it "coats" your stomach, or urinary tract, and that somehow prevents THC from entering your urine (that doesnt make any sense to me). What I found one website to say was this,

Quote:
Iíve got one word for you. Gelatin.

What about gelatin, you might ask? Gelatin is magical, my friends.

Gelatin is, in essence, the pure form of the material in plants that gives them the flexibility necessary for growth. Itís what makes fruit squishy by the time it ripens. Oh, and it works as a masking agent. That would be the magic part.

In reality, thereís no real magic involved. As with most astounding phenomena, what looks like magic is really science at work.

Indeed, this method doesnít work the way common sense would dictate. Many stoners are convinced it works by coating the inside of your stomach, but that doesnít even really make sense. Hereís the real reason gelatin works to help drug users pass urine tests.

Gelatin is fruit pectin, and pectin is a very soluble fiber (i.e. is easily absorbed by water). The human body is very accustom to these fibers. Everything the human body takes in will eventually be released somehow. However, the manner through which this occurs depends on the substance taken in by the body.

For example, youíre already well aware that the toxins left behind by marijuana find their way out through your urine. However, fruit pectin is an example of a substance released through a different method. To put it bluntly, you poop it out.

Why does this matter? Because another common trait of soluble fibers is their tendency to bind to fatty acids, such as bile. Bile is just an icky substance your liver excretes which aids in the digestive process by solubilizing lipids; in other words, by giving fat the ability to dissolve in water.

This is where the magic kicks in.

Since your body automatically sends fruit pectin to the colon, and fruit pectin binds to the acid which transports lipids (fat cells), the lipids which have absorbed the drug toxins are sent to your colon, and out your butt-hole.

In other words, the toxins bind to your fat cells, your fat cells bind to the bile, and the bile binds to the pectin, which canít be released through urine.

To help all this make more sense, look at it from your bodyís point of view. Under normal circumstances, your body finds it more efficient to send its lipids, and whatever the lipids have absorbed, out through your urine. Understandably, it rejects the prospect of ridding itself of gelatin through the same procedure (imagine trying to piss Jell-O). However, if such a substance binds itself to the acids which transport your lipids, your body would much rather just send those lipids out with your poop.

So in other words, this method works by temporarily compelling your body to poop out the toxins. Since no one is gonna be asking you for a sample of your poop (hopefully), youíre in the clear.

So, to be explicit, hereís what the timeline leading up to the drug test should look like:

Four hours prior: Mix a box of Sure Jell with one liter of water and drink.
Three hours prior: Drink one to two liters of regular water.
Two hours prior: Mix another box of Sure Jell with one liter of water and drink.
One hour prior: Drink one liter of regular water.
And that would be it. Boom, urine drug test situation averted. Youíre welcome.
I used it last time I got tested. And usually the 2nd line comes up really really light for me, and this time it didn't! Whether this was a coincidence or not, I do not know. Does anyone else have experience using this method?
Old 17-08-2014, 04:41
Banned

31 y/o Male from United States
D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.
Points: 2,233, Level: 7 Points: 2,233, Level: 7 Points: 2,233, Level: 7
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Re: Certo - Drug test

Its obvious that Certo has a effect on my urine... For me it makes my Urine the same color as water faster than what would be usual.

Here is a big piece of information for you though, The Certo method or any other method i have seen is not full proof. There is a very large margin of error concerning such things and when a lapse in error happens you pay for it with your freedom ""Not worth it"...

I have also heard that Certo helps keep Vitamins suspended in your stomach for longer ""In order to keep them in your stomach to be absorbed better rather than them passing through.

I always have a opinion that i tell when dealing with urine tests.. Assume nothing !!!

Only for sure way to pass a test is to not take drugs.
Old 19-08-2014, 01:55

25 y/o Male from United States
mdraino should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

dear everyone. I passed.
Old 19-08-2014, 02:25

37 y/o Male from United States
roxidad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

^^cool.... ive had some success with using the flushing methods and taking some aspirin and powerades a couple hrs before testing!There will be people that call bullshit......but its worked for me at least four times.....and IN NO WAY SHAPE or form was i near clean,this is after a few days of goin pretty hard,lol
Old 19-08-2014, 03:53
Banned

31 y/o Male from United States
D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.D0pe really knows their shit.
Points: 2,233, Level: 7 Points: 2,233, Level: 7 Points: 2,233, Level: 7
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

These positive experiences should never be taken for granted, Even if they are personal experiences and it worked 10 times in the past.. Plenty of people try to shake drug tests with so many different methods , One of the most popular being Urine Dilution..

I would not suggest Certo as a full proof way to pass a drug test.. Is it worth going to prison or jail over ? Or losing a job ? ""Whatever the case"..

I was on Urine tests 3 times a week for a very long time.. One thing i learned is that they can be unreliable, And at the same time very accurate once final testing procedures are complete.

Not to mention with all the varieties of tests and applications of drug testing technology its just a matter of time before someone says ""Hey take this new hair test, saliva test, breath test, or maybe they just send it off to the lab and run a full panel on all suspected drugs because your urine looks diluted or tampered with"..

I am not saying Certo will not help as i only know what i have heard.. Which is the fact that i have seen people pass with this method and i have seen people pass with just drinking a bunch of ware method, I have also seen people fail and piss dirty under very strange circumstances...

I do know one thing.. The only full proof way to pass a testlf"" <- Thought i would mention that as i live in a very Non tolerant state is to either not take drugs or even better yet, Do not take the test at all if you suspect your dirty." That is what they say around here anyways as we have strict laws IE: If you piss dirty for a substance its the same as having the substance in your system...
Closed Thread

Share this on: