Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 3 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
The Foilie/ Foily Thread- Smoking "instant" crack Cocaine off Aluminium Foil
Hey everybody, I'm new to the forum and foily's as well, and swim needs to know the best 'recipe' if you will. Swim loves to do foily's, but some he makes are just way better than others, and he needs to know why. Should swim be doing 2 parts coke 1 part baking soda, or the other way around? And is it ideal to spread the mix in a circle on the foil, or just like a long line, which burns better? I know it sounds odd, but swim needs to know the best way to make a foily. Thanks!
I know, but don't you get a lot less crack when you are done? When I do foilys I just need a little line and I get at least 3-4 hits off the foil. But is it better to do more coke, or more baking soda on the foil??
Damn, so nobody has any advice on this? Last night swim did a lot of them, but some didn't seem to burn all the way, and swim couldn't get all the coke out and it seemed wasted... Does anybody know how to avoid this? Also, when lighting the foil with the lighter, does swim need to put it right on the foil, or like 4 inches below and cook it slowly?
Well, SWIM really wants to share a little info, so here it goes:
1. SWIM takes a piece of foil (prefferably the thicker kind) about 12 inches long, and 7-8 inches wide.
2. SWIM cuts the coke up... and it doesn't even have to be finely chopped, having little rocks makes it better actually.
3. Now, SWIM can do a small bump of a line and put it on the foil (on the shiny side and on the bottom half of the 12 inches) but it will make just one hit (a good hit, but only one) OR SWIM can put a pretty fat line and get at least 3-4 really good hits. If SWIM makes big foilys then SWIM runs out quicker and the craving seems a little stronger. If SWIM makes 1-2 hit foilys then it lasts longer, and doesn't seem as strong of a craving.
4. SWIM gets some baking soda and sprinkles some on top of the coke. The ratio here is essential, SWIM usually does 1/3 baking soda and 2/3 coke, but sometimes almost half and half if there's a lot of coke.
5. SWIM puts his finger in some clean water, lets the first drop fall off his finger (not on the coke) and then uses the remaining water to mix it. Making sure he has enough water on his finger, because if not it will make a paste and it wont stick to the foil. He usually mixes in a circle from the inside out, because it mixes it the best. Remember SWIM is trying to mix all the baking soda with all the coke evenly, that's what makes it work best with the most consistency.
6. SWIM lets it dry anywhere from 20 seconds to a couple minutes. Fold the top half of the 12 inches over the now white spot on the foil. Fold the edges over eachother to seal the inside and make an envelope shape. SWIM is always careful not to spread the mix to far to the edges because he has to fold them over a couple times to make sure the smoke doesn't come out.
7. This is a very important part... SWIM lights his lighter, and makes passes underneath the foil (about 4 inches underneath) and he has to go slow but quick, it sounds hard but others get it by just trying a couple times. Watch the inside on the white spot, the white will disappear and you know it's been burned enough. If while on this step SWIM starts to see smoke, he's burned it too long. It only wastes a little, but he'll be craving it later in the night. Anwyays, now it's ready to smoke...
8. SWIM lights the lighter and puts it about 2 inches underneath and holds it in one spot until smoke starts to form. Then he takes a rolled up peice of paper or any kind of tube and uses it to suck up the smoke. If SWIM makes one with a perfect mix, all he can say is GOD DAMN!
Hopefully a lot of people will use this info and try to make one really good foily to see if they like it... it saves your nose and in SWIMs opinion uses a lot less coke then snorting plus you get a lot more fucked up!
My friend swim is smoking tinners tis evening, and the top keeps burning brownish-black this has never happened to swim before, it's different stuff from his usual person, but does anyone know any possible reasons this is happening?
FYI the stuff is not bunk, it's as flame as ever...
So you mean the coke/baking soda side is turning black? Anytime SWIM gets stuff that's badly cut it turns black almost immediately when the lighter hits it. It still works, but whatever it's cut with turns it black and gives it a NASTY taste!
Yes i know this is with heroine and all that but my buddy had this dream where he took foil made a spoon type of object the put the blow right on the foil with soda added water mixed it up and then just heated!
Then he asks me if this would work! And how would one go about after heating?
Let it rock or just smoke the base mix till theirs nothing left n its dry lthrough a bic pen like chasing the dragon!?
My buddy says he woke up sweating cuz the intensity of the dream, tell me what u guys think
Itd probably be the most effective to let the rock mix dry for a day or so and then smoke it! However SWIM has read about coca paste being a popular form of the drug to smoke in the early days, so chasing the dragon with the base mix might work too. Perhaps someone has tried this and can verify SWIM's theory??
SWIM is wondering if an opium pipe might work for the paste? or if it would just be too messy and get everywhere like that?
let the forum know what the lab rat's reactions to these projects are!! swim is curious! he knows coca paste was the first used form of extracted cocaine (although the leaves had been chewed for centuries before this). apparently the paste was smoked, but SWIM does not know with what kind of pipe or apparatus. Foil is probably as good a method as any, and smoking usually has near 100% bioavailability. good luck to swiy's lab rat!
SWIM was wondering if smoking crack on tin foil is less effective then a pipe. SWIM doesn't have a pipe and can't make one, so he uses foil. SWIM wants to know if he's wasting his precious rock by doing this.
SWIM has smoked it on foil before and must say he got some good hits. He thinks if anything it barely would waste more than a regular pipe would, but your friend wouldn't get any resin off foil, where with a pipe resin would form.
SWIM couldn’t find a really good howto for making/doing foilies, so he decided to do some experimenting and write up his findings.
Searching DF & the Internet, he was able to determine the basic method, which is fairly simple: On a piece of aluminum foil, mix cocaine, baking soda & water. Mix ingredients together with tip of index finger and spread evenly over surface of foil. Let dry & then gently cook off excess baking soda, then smoke what’s left.
The information SWIM found left him with many questions, so he set about doing some experiments in hope of coming up with a more thorough explanation of the process.
Variables: Amount of cocaine, water and baking soda, thickness of spread mixture, which side of foil (shiny/dull,) and doubled over foil vs. single ply.
SWIM performed all tests with about .1g - .15g cocaine on a piece of aluminum foil a little bigger than a CD case: say 6 X 7 inches.
More Detailed instructions: SWIM first put cocaine on middle of tin foil, then sprinkled baking soda over the top. Water was added directly to the pile. Using index finger, the two were mixed together thoroughly to form a paste-like substance. Paste was spread outward in a growing spiral configuration to desired thickness (fairly thin.) Spiral was allowed to cool to dry, milky white consistency. Using a candle 2-3” below and underneath the foil, SWIM gently burned away excess cut/baking soda. Substance became noticeably clearer and no smoke should be produced during this step.
Smoking: SWIM held a lighter about an inch below foil and swept along under the foil, inhaling the smoke as he went. SWIM found the best way to do this was using the cut-off top of a 2 liter soda bottle as a sort of inverse funnel. This method seemed to lose the least amount of smoke and maximize intake. In his search he read of people using things as small as a rolled up bill just as one would use for snorting. SWIM's funnel was held directly above where the lighter was under the foil. When the cocaine was used up the mixture would turn brown and usually into a dusty substance.
Format: Baking Soda: Cocaine ratio, amount water (where W = plenty, say 4-5 drops and w = scant, say 2 drops.)
1. 1:1, W
2. 1:1, w
3. .5:1, W
4. .5:1, w
Initial test results:
1. Good overall. Smoked smooth, turned brown when smoked.
2. Tougher to burn off excess baking soda without generating smoke-- wasteful?. OK otherwise
3. When cooking off cut, mixture congealed into little globules. When smoking there was lots of crackling, and the smoke was very harsh. Throat turned incredibly numb (smoking cocaine powder instead of intended free base,) so numb in fact that SWIM could not swallow for several minutes. Total waste.
4. Turned clear when cooking off excess cut. Made throat numb same as #3 and could not swallow. Again, total waste.
So initially, a mixture of 1:1 seemed far superior to .5:1. Next SWIM tested .75:1 ratio with W & w. The cocaine was fairly good quality and SWIM found .75 to still leave him with a numb throat. As far as water, SWIM settled on something closer to W, say 3-4 drops.
Next SWIM tested shiny vs. dull side of foil and could find no difference. Experiments continued on shiny side for continuity.
Next SWIM compared spreading the mixture thicker and thinner and found ‘fairly thin’ to be the best description of the most successful experiment.
Next SWIM tried doubling over the square of foil, as one source he read suggested. SWIM found this to be worse than the original, single-ply of aluminum foil (the thicker variety) and continued experiment with single-ply.
Summary: SWIM now uses a 1:1 ratio spread fairly thin with a medium amount of water on the shiny side of the foil. He considers this to be the best overall method for preparing foilies.
SWIM is by no means an expert, though, and welcomes any further comments and will attempt to answer any questions.
Also, as far as the buzz goes, SWIM would rate it only slighty more intense than insufflation or snorting. He expected it to be stronger, something closer to what he's read about crack, but for him it was pretty unremarkable. That said, for about a year SWIM's primary method of administration was I.V., and after that, he's found all other methods short of crack (which he won't try) to be disappointing.