is in the process of a Methphenidate extraction using isopropyl alcohol
. SWIM is wondering if the steps he's taken so far have been correct.
1) crushed 1,000 MGS of Ritalin
to fine powder (it was white)
2) added approx 50 to 70 MLs of isopropyl alcohol
3) shook vigorously for a few minutes
4) after about 10 minutes the mixture turned slightly yellowish and impossible to see through
5) after about another 10 minutes the mixture turned extremely yellow but "see-through"
6) the yellow alcohol/hopefully Methylphenidate
mixture was removed via a syringe
7) more isopropyl alcohol was added to the white gunk at the bottom
8) the mixture turned yellow again (meaning it takes a few pulls to extract all the methylphendidate maybe?)
Now thats where I am at so far, im gonna try a few more pulls and then evaporate the yellow liquid using a fan or hairdryer.
can anyone add any helpfull tips or can confirm i am doing it right? thanks in advance