[top]Ways of Administration
Ethylphenidate can be in insufflated although users report this is a painful experience. Rinsing the nose is recommended.
Wikipedia has information from another drug related forum stating that damage of perforated septum after fairly low usage. I use this route and flush my nose about 20 minutes later by snorting water from a spoon repeatedly until I feel the pathway is clear. But with this added information, and dosages and effects not much different from sublingually, it is, now the most likely next safest route.
25mg - weak
50-75mg - strong
100mg - very strong
Dosages are probably comparable to Intranasal
Ethylphenidate can be injected by dissolving it in water. The dosages are probably a lot lower than other routes. As always injecting is very dangerous and not advised unless the user is absolutely sure about what they're doing.
(IM) of ethylphenidate is also possble. The same cautions apply as with IV.
[top]Effects of Ethylphenidate
Although classified as a potent psychoactive
stimulant, it has been reported to be more euphoric than other stimulants
and some users describe it having less side-effects.
- Increased conversation
- Abstract thinking
- Some stimulation but not like with cocaine or methylphenidate
- Increased music appreciation
- Warm fuzzy body high
- Jaw tension
- Penis shrinkage
- Inability to concentrate on one task
- Slight stomach discomfort from oral dosages which could be when taken at the same time as food.
- Slight comedown
- Possibility to re-dose. More so at higher doses, although a tolerance builds up quickly if not much time is left between each dose or the dose is high.
[top]Combinations with Ethylphenidate
[top]Different Uses for Ethylphenidate
- ADHD treatment (?)