ST. LOUIS - A bill filed this week that would allow marijuana to be used, sold and grown in St. Louis aims to reduce disproportionate penalties for existing violations and free up time for police to focus on crimes...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Medical Use of Marijuana / Cannabis
AMS: Articles Ticker
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How Jeff Sessions Plans to End Medical Marijuana Before the Year is Over
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Study: Nearly 70% of online CBD marijuana extracts tested were mislabeled
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Is the best marijuana investment a beer stock?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - New bill would allow for use, sale and personal growth of marijuana in St.Louis.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - All time high: New poll shows two thirds of Americans support marijuana legalization.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The Strange Case of Dr. Bodo Schneider
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A Letter from Adolphus Busch IV urges support for medical marijuana in Missouri
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - What you need to know before you head to the dispensary.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical cannabis registrants reduce their prescription drug use.
Popular: Medical Marijuana News
A record percentage of US adults, including majorities of Democrats, Independents, and for the first time ever, Republicans, believe that the adult use of marijuana should be legal, according to polling data released...
With 29 states and the District of Columbia having now legalized medical marijuana, many consumers are trying out various types of extracts containing cannabidiol (CBD)—a relatively safe, non-addictive component of...
For years, many in the business community believed that tobacco and alcohol companies would eventually break into the marijuana market. Now it seems that prediction is finally playing out. Constellation Brands...
Tears streamed down Claudia Jendron's face this year as her doctor patted her hand and told her, after eight years of failed pain treatments for her spinal fusion-gone-wrong, "This is going to work, Claudia." She was...
Medical Marijuana News
Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
aemetha posted Aug 18, 2017
Identification of Psychoactive Degradants of Cannabidiol in Simulated Gastric & Physiological Fluid
Calliope posted Feb 25, 2017
PTSD Symptom Reports of Patients Evaluated for the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program
Calliope posted Feb 8, 2017
PTSD and Cannabis-Related Coping Among Recent Veterans in New York City (2015)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
Cannabis: Does it help or hurt psychotic disorders and PTSD? (2016)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
- Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease (2008)
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Review and Discussion of Their Therepeutic Potential (
Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease (2009)
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Marijuana Dispensary Reviews
"Nice little non touristy coffeeshop"
Nice little non touristy coffeeshop away from the hassle and craziness of town, more of a local pick up place hence lower prices and great quality cannabis, usually plays funky chilled out music. decent menu. it's in the Netherlands, de Pijp area on Hemonystraat. Walk a little down the street past the local small supermarket and its on your right.
"Butane Honey Oil!"
Dreadlock is a take away coffeeshop (no chill area) with a high grade cannabis menu. Prices are fair. Service is business like. Their marijuana menu include BHO (butane honey oil / butane hash oil) or wax. Which is pretty exclusive at the time of writing this review.