A key problem in caring for patients with psychosis is that they are often reluctant to take antipsychotic drugs because of concerns about side effects – but cannabis-based treatments could change this Psychiatric...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Medical Use of Marijuana / Cannabis
AMS: Articles Ticker
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - 6-year-old receives Texas' first legal delivery of medical cannabis oil
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Dennis Peron, activist who helped legalize medical marijuana, dies
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Australian Gov. approve medical cannabis exports. Marijuana stocks skyrocket.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A new study has unexpectedly shown an ingredient in cannabis could be useful for treating psychosis
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How Jeff Sessions Plans to End Medical Marijuana Before the Year is Over
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Study: Nearly 70% of online CBD marijuana extracts tested were mislabeled
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Is the best marijuana investment a beer stock?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - New bill would allow for use, sale and personal growth of marijuana in St.Louis.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - All time high: New poll shows two thirds of Americans support marijuana legalization.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
Popular: Medical Marijuana News
Australia's emerging medical cannabis sector says it is set to dominate the global market after the federal government approved their therapeutic marijuana products for export. Thursday's decision prompted an...
A six-year-old Texan on Thursday became the first person in the state to receive a legal delivery of medical cannabis — more than two years after Republican Gov. Greg Abbott signed a law legalizing the sale of a...
Dennis Peron, an activist who helped legalize medical marijuana in California, died Saturday afternoon in a San Francisco hospital. He was 71. Dennis Peron was among the first activists to back medical marijuana...
Medical Marijuana News
Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
aemetha posted Aug 18, 2017
Identification of Psychoactive Degradants of Cannabidiol in Simulated Gastric & Physiological Fluid
Calliope posted Feb 25, 2017
PTSD Symptom Reports of Patients Evaluated for the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program
Calliope posted Feb 8, 2017
PTSD and Cannabis-Related Coping Among Recent Veterans in New York City (2015)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
Cannabis: Does it help or hurt psychotic disorders and PTSD? (2016)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
- Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease (2008)
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Review and Discussion of Their Therepeutic Potential (
Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease (2009)
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Marijuana Dispensary Reviews
"Jovial, well-staffed coffeeshop with quality products"
Abraxas is big, busy and centrally located. The herb is excellent, and unlike many shops they offer pre-rolled joints without tobacco. The environment is very lively and the staff are very attentive. They also have a no-tobacco policy, so cigarette smoke is not hovering in the air. The Pure Haze joint was well-rolled and extremely potent. The taste was wonderfully fruity and fresh and did not immediately degrade after lighting.
"Excellent hash, knowledgable staff, great environment"
Amnesia is located in a highly trafficked area, though the interior of the shop remains very relaxed. The setting is open and the music is reasonable. The staff is very knowledgable and patient and the selection of goods is vast and very high-quality. They also offer Volcano vaporizers for use by customers, in addition to offering free rolling papers and inert rolling material to mix with your herb or hash. Unlike many shops, they also offer more edibles than spacecakes. Their Nepali...