MARIJUANA-RELATED ER HOSPITAL VISITS CLIMB IN DENVER HOSPITAL SURVEY Five years after Colorado first legalized marijuana, a new study shows pot's bad effects are sending more people to the emergency room. Inhaled...
Medical Use of Marijuana / Cannabis
AMS: Articles Ticker
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Marijuana-Related ER Visits Climb In Denver Hospital Study.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Legalized medical cannabis lowers opioid use, study finds.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Billy Caldwell cannabis oil plea rejected by Home Office
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Marijuana-derived drug for epilepsy gets FDA committee recommendation
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The Governor of Indiana Has Officially Legalized CBD Oil
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - 6-year-old receives Texas' first legal delivery of medical cannabis oil
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Dennis Peron, activist who helped legalize medical marijuana, dies
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Australian Gov. approve medical cannabis exports. Marijuana stocks skyrocket.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A new study has unexpectedly shown an ingredient in cannabis could be useful for treating psychosis
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How Jeff Sessions Plans to End Medical Marijuana Before the Year is Over
Popular: Medical Marijuana News
Medical Marijuana News
Association Between US State Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Prescribing
Calliope posted Aug 17, 2018
Ketamine: NMDA Receptors and Beyond
Pjotr777 posted Apr 4, 2018
Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
aemetha posted Aug 18, 2017
Identification of Psychoactive Degradants of Cannabidiol in Simulated Gastric & Physiological Fluid
Calliope posted Feb 25, 2017
PTSD Symptom Reports of Patients Evaluated for the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program
Calliope posted Feb 8, 2017
- Association Between US State Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Prescribing
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease (2008)
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Review and Discussion of Their Therepeutic Potential (
Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease (2009)
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Marijuana Dispensary Reviews
"Jovial, well-staffed coffeeshop with quality products"
Abraxas is big, busy and centrally located. The herb is excellent, and unlike many shops they offer pre-rolled joints without tobacco. The environment is very lively and the staff are very attentive. They also have a no-tobacco policy, so cigarette smoke is not hovering in the air. The Pure Haze joint was well-rolled and extremely potent. The taste was wonderfully fruity and fresh and did not immediately degrade after lighting.
"Excellent hash, knowledgable staff, great environment"
Amnesia is located in a highly trafficked area, though the interior of the shop remains very relaxed. The setting is open and the music is reasonable. The staff is very knowledgable and patient and the selection of goods is vast and very high-quality. They also offer Volcano vaporizers for use by customers, in addition to offering free rolling papers and inert rolling material to mix with your herb or hash. Unlike many shops, they also offer more edibles than spacecakes. Their Nepali...