Attorney General Jeff Sessions is notorious for condemning the recreational use of marijuana, but he took things a step further when he cast doubt of the use of marijuana for medical purposes. “I think medical...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
AMS: Articles Ticker
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Don't dispense of cannabis dispensaries, caution researchers.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - The Strange Case of Dr. Bodo Schneider
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - A Letter from Adolphus Busch IV urges support for medical marijuana in Missouri
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - What you need to know before you head to the dispensary.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical cannabis registrants reduce their prescription drug use.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Congress passes three month budget continuation.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - House rules committe blocks marijuana amendments.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - How exaggerated medical hype hurts marijuana....Too much?
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Who will be able to get cannabidiol prescribed by a doctor - and when (New Zealand)
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Uruguay, the first country where you can smoke marijuana wherever you like
Popular: Medical Marijuana News
In a quick deal between President Trump and Congress, a three-month budget continuing resolution will be in effect until December 8, 2017, maintaining current spending levels. While this seems mundane (it is), it is...
You have done your research. You have talked to your doctor. You may even have a medical marijuana card in your hand. Congratulations! You are officially ready to take the next step and head to your local dispensary,...
Late Wednesday night, the House Rules Committee led by prohibitionist Representative Pete Sessions (R-TX) blocked multiple amendments related to marijuana from receiving consideration by the full House, thus ending...
For many patients in the Illinois MCPP, Dr. Bodo Schneider is a hero. He was one of the very few doctors willing to recommend medical cannabis for patients in Illinois. He was the only doctor in southern Illinois who...
Medical Marijuana News
Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
aemetha posted Aug 18, 2017
Identification of Psychoactive Degradants of Cannabidiol in Simulated Gastric & Physiological Fluid
Calliope posted Feb 25, 2017
PTSD Symptom Reports of Patients Evaluated for the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program
Calliope posted Feb 8, 2017
PTSD and Cannabis-Related Coping Among Recent Veterans in New York City (2015)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
Cannabis: Does it help or hurt psychotic disorders and PTSD? (2016)
Calliope posted Feb 7, 2017
- Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease (2008)
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Review and Discussion of Their Therepeutic Potential (
Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease (2009)
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Marijuana Dispensary Reviews
"Nice little non touristy coffeeshop"
Nice little non touristy coffeeshop away from the hassle and craziness of town, more of a local pick up place hence lower prices and great quality cannabis, usually plays funky chilled out music. decent menu. it's in the Netherlands, de Pijp area on Hemonystraat. Walk a little down the street past the local small supermarket and its on your right.
"Don't let the outside fool you, this is a quality place!"
I have passed this place several times while at work, so I finally decided to stop in and check it out. Access was quite easy, both entering as well as leaving, but the parking lot is small and there is only one way in and out. It is located right off of Sante Fe, which is a major street in Denver, and they have locations in Colorado Springs and Ft. Collins. The first thing I noticed was that the store front was deceptively large. What I took to be another business was in fact the waiting...