"Cannabis is the botanical gift that keeps on giving. As research into cannabis ramps up, the chemical complexity and potential of the plant are becoming ever more apparent. On the cusp of 2020, a group of Italian...
Medical Use of Marijuana / Cannabis
AMS: Articles Ticker
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - THCP & CBDP: Identification of two new natural cannabinoids from cannabis sativa
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Pot growers won't get agricultural tax breaks in Alberta (Canada)
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Cirque du Soleil co-founder arrested in Tahiti over alleged Cannabis growth
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Medical Cannabis Student Educational Slides
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Cannabis flower is an effective mid-level analgesic medication for pain
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Germany: Cannabis on prescription - Many patients go away empty
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Marijuana-Related ER Visits Climb In Denver Hospital Study.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Legalized medical cannabis lowers opioid use, study finds.
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Billy Caldwell cannabis oil plea rejected by Home Office
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Marijuana-derived drug for epilepsy gets FDA committee recommendation
Popular: Medical Marijuana News
Medical Marijuana News
The Role of Cannabis in Treating Anxiety
haloperidol posted Dec 25, 2019
Cannabinoids for the treatment of mental disorders and symptoms of mental disorders: a systematic...
staples posted Nov 25, 2019
Association Between US State Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Prescribing
Calliope posted Aug 17, 2018
Ketamine: NMDA Receptors and Beyond
Pjotr777 posted Apr 4, 2018
Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
aemetha posted Aug 18, 2017
- The Role of Cannabis in Treating Anxiety
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease (2008)
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Review and Discussion of Their Therepeutic Potential (
Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain (2008)
Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease (2009)
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study (2008)
Marijuana Dispensary Reviews
"Jovial, well-staffed coffeeshop with quality products"
Abraxas is big, busy and centrally located. The herb is excellent, and unlike many shops they offer pre-rolled joints without tobacco. The environment is very lively and the staff are very attentive. They also have a no-tobacco policy, so cigarette smoke is not hovering in the air. The Pure Haze joint was well-rolled and extremely potent. The taste was wonderfully fruity and fresh and did not immediately degrade after lighting.
"Excellent hash, knowledgable staff, great environment"
Amnesia is located in a highly trafficked area, though the interior of the shop remains very relaxed. The setting is open and the music is reasonable. The staff is very knowledgable and patient and the selection of goods is vast and very high-quality. They also offer Volcano vaporizers for use by customers, in addition to offering free rolling papers and inert rolling material to mix with your herb or hash. Unlike many shops, they also offer more edibles than spacecakes. Their Nepali...