this center is elite.
I wasnt a resident there but did go there when I was doing work in recovery. I am friends with addicts whom now are on staff there in Rancho Mirage, CA
Mrs. Ford is well respected and a pioneer in the reconistion that women and women of status can and do have issues with addiction.
Thank You Mrs. President
CA Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- 5/5, 5 from 2 reviews
Substance abuse treatment in Rancho Mirage
Couldn't recommend more highly.
- 5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Feb 13, 2008
- + They invite the families of patients to the center for a week of family counseling
- + The staff consists entirely of people in recovery
They do rehab right at Betty Ford. The facility is very nice, but it's far from a country club. They're very serious about recovery.
They did everything well, including aiding in the transition back to normal life. The staff consists entirely of people in recovery, right down to the kitchen staff, and any one of them will take the time to talk when needed.
They invite the families of patients to the center for a week of family counseling, which has proven to be very beneficial.
Currently the fee for 30 days inpatient is $23,900. There are always scholarships available. Call for details.
- BeltaneOne member found this helpful.
- Contact Name:
- Jim Steinhagen
- Primary Focus:
- Type of Care:
- Treatment Approaches:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention
- Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.):
- Hospital inpatient
- Short-term residential
- Long-term residential
- Residential detoxification
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Hospital inpatient detoxification
- Hospital inpatient treatment
- Computerized treatment
- Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public):
- Private organization
- The Joint Commission
- Payment/Insurance Accepted:
- Cash or self-payment
- Private health insurance
- Special Programs/Groups Offered:
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT)
- Seniors or older adults
- Adult men
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Transitional age young adults
- Ancillary Services:
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Screening for tobacco use
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counselling
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Cocaine Detoxification
- Methamphetamines Detoxification
- Opioids Detoxification
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Age Groups Accepted:
- Young adults
- Gender Accepted:
To leave your review of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation addiction treatment center, please click on the 'WRITE A REVIEW' button.
If this is your addiction treatment center, then you can claim this entry for free and update it.
Is this your Rehab?
Is this your Rehab? Register now and Claim your Rehab for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.