Located in a Grade II listed building, set in lovely landscaped gardens in North West England, this addiction treatment centre offers a calm and peaceful place to work on your recovery.
- 0800 002 9010
- Contact Name:
- Port of Call
- Intake Phone:
- 0800 002 9010
- Type of Care:
- Treatment Approaches:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.):
- Payment Assistance Available:
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Special Programs/Groups Offered:
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Ancillary Services:
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Interim services for clients
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Substance abuse education
- Self-help groups
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Cocaine Detoxification
- Methamphetamines Detoxification
- Opioids Detoxification
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Age Groups Accepted:
- Young adults
- Seniors (65 or older)
- Gender Accepted:
The centre is residential, and most patients stay for 28 days.
You'll work alongside a team of recovering addicts, and dedicated medical professionals, to create your own personalised treatment programme, which best fits your individual needs and circumstances.
The centre offers:
This clinic is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- Detoxification treatment and supported abstinence
- Abstinence-based 12-step treatment programme
- Specialist therapy programmes
- Free assessment, twice weekly aftercare and family support
- Group and one-to-one sessions
- 12 months free aftercare
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Port of Call Addiction Treatment Centre, Cheshire, UK
Alcohol and drug rehab centre based in the North West of England, United Kingdom
Is this your Rehab?
Is this your Rehab? Register now and Claim your Rehab for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.