Clinic offers free "Rule 25 Assessment" which is the tool used in Minnesota to determine what level of treatment would be the most effective.
- (763) 237-9898 Brooklyn Park location
- Contact Name:
- The front desk schedules intakes
- Intake Phone:
- (763) 237-9898
- Primary Focus:
- Type of Care:
- Treatment Approaches:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Behavior modification
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.):
- Emergency Mental Health Services:
- Crisis intervention team
- Payment Assistance Available:
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Special Programs/Groups Offered:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Ancillary Services:
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counselling
- Screening for substance abuse
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- STD testing
- TB screening
- Discharge Planning
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services
- Self-help groups
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Age Groups Accepted:
- Young adults
- Seniors (65 or older)
- Gender Accepted:
- Exclusive Services:
- Methadone and buprenorphine clients only
Often get assessed, meet with a counselor, see the nurse, and Doctor, then dose upon initial visit if arrangements are made in advance. Sometimes it is same day dosing for walk in patients as well.
Clinic offers optional outpatient treatment groups using the Three Principles model. Grief groups and relapse prevention groups are held ona walk in basis.
Mental health consultations, individual, group, and family counseling is offered.
Needle exchange and free Narcan is offered once a week.
Clinic accepts most insurance including Medical Assistance.
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
Methadone and Suboxone Maintenance Treatment Center
Is this your Rehab?
Own or manage this Rehab? Register now and Claim your Rehab for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.