1-(3,4-Methylenedioxybenzyl)piperazine?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by a-SalviaLover, Jan 19, 2006.

1. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Does anyone know anything about the activity of this chemical. It should be similar to MDMA, but I guess the dosages would be rather high (gram or more). However, I was unable to find any info for its activity. If anyone knows anything, it would be good to share it.

2. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    What leads you to believe that this should be similar to MDMA? Do you have journal refs/sars studies or are you just going by the 3,4-Methylenedioxy bit of the chem name?

Really i'm interested, i'd love a PROPER MDMA like piperazine. Having sampled the 2c-b-bzp i was really disappointed, there was only mild stimulation and a headache...

3. a-SalviaLover

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I was unable to find anything about it except a research that treats it as analogue of MDMA. Therefore I posted this topic to see if any one knows something about it.

4. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    shulgin mentions something about a mdma synth from this material. it is under the recipe for phenethylmine I think. but I do remember seeing it mentioned, don't think there is any comment on it being active though. Is it available ?

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    A piperazine, chemically speaking, bears no real resemblance to MDMA's molecular outline. It is the wrong shape to fit the lock, so to speak, and elicit an MDMA-type effect. Only very superficially. And then only in people who compare it with pills they got at a club in the dark - and they were mostly meth. The arument that it can and does reminds me of being approached by bipolar acidheads raging that you can make LSD out of oak trees - because they both contain carbon, dood.

6. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    LOL ^

Yep thats what i heard as well. Its all the marketing baby, methylenedioxy-pip (man it must be MDMA like) 2c-b-pip (man it must be like 2c-b!!).

I had the last one myself, was most definitely not 2c-b like! (it was a free sample though :) )

7. a-SalviaLover

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    So does anyone know anything about this compound or not?

8. psitryp

psitryp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM acquired this substance a year ago or so. The effects was mildly put, dissapointing. There was some kind of alert but nothing more happened. Dosages I tried: 50mg, 200mg, 400mg and 500mg.
    In my opinion this is either not active or the dose was too small. Probably the first is true.

SWIM gave some to his friend and he had a similar experience.

There is of course the chance that the compound was not 1-(3,4-methylenedioxybenzyl)piperazine but something else entirely. Hard to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017