Experiences - 1,3-dimethylamylamine + 4-AcO-DMT

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by nelix, Apr 9, 2007.

1. nelix

nelix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from Australia
    Fire and Ice
    -
    This story is writen by me, from a first person perspective but it's definatly not about me!
    -
    T:0h=30mg:Oral:1,3-dimethylamylamine
    T:4h=30mg:Oral:4-AcO-DMT
    T:5H=****:Smoked:Cannabis
    -
    My first real trip report, be kind and constructive please, all sugestions welcome!
    -
    1,3-dimethylamylamine is an interesting stim, very euphoric, very motivating, but sometimes it leaves me a little sharp (grumpy?), 4-AcO-DMT is fun but disorienting in higher doses and often leads me to have a sore tummy, Cannabis is very dull to me on it's own, but it's great to cure a sore tummy , and to enhance other drug effects.
    -
    It was about 11pm on this long (5 day!) "easter" weekend, we were celerbrating the internets 38th birthday, eating gumbo, talking shit and making fun of Christianity, planning to burn a bible we had conveniently found the day before, later that night my self and my partner in crime decided to get the bible burning underway! I took a bunch of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and downed a red bull and headed out into the cold (10c) night air. We headed up to a nice little lookout and set about burning a this bible, we tried to use some sparklers... we tried to use a jet lighter... but a bible is really hard to burn! We got bored and left the pointless book to it's own devices, we went off to 7-11 to grab some drinks, by this time the 1,3-dimethylamylamine was hitting it's mark and I was starting to sweat, so I removed my jumper, we were discussing the movie 300, which we had just seen the night before at IMAX, he was talking about how his eyes could not adjust to the screen size, I was expressing that I had no troubles and enjoyed it a lot. Joints were getting sore so we stopped and stared out over the Melbourne City skyline, which is quite arty and trip friendly. All this stimulation was making me a bit morish so after the long walk back home I decided to grab the last of my 4-AcO-DMT and my partner in crime started to roll some joints for our next trip. After dosing we headed down to the river to explore, by the time we got there I was feeling extremely ill in the tummy and was very happy to get started on the joint, which instantly brought on a flood of visuals, flame like orange and purple swarm effects to the point where it was hard to see, I relaxed and closed my eyes to wittiness CEV's like I have never seen, with dimension I never imagined, colors I have never seen. It was quite amazing, and the euphoria I was experiencing was such an extreme buzz I could hardly stand, once righted we set about home, the cold was amazing and I was dancing about trying to get warm, we chatted and laughed it up about topics I no longer remember, then we parted ways and I went home. Once I got inside where it was warm I left even better than before, the dark walls of my home had blue reflective scales and it was no problem to navigate in the dark and make a protein shake, since I did not think I could stomach any real food. I then went and hopped into bed with my girlie and warmed up, the bed felt like warm clouds and I was in heaven, pure contentment, but I would have none of that, getting restless I decided to go in the other room and do some reading. By 7:30am my girlie was up and I watched her make breakfast, I was less dizzy now and able to speak a better, feeling rather cute and playfully I chatted and cuddled with my girlie untill she had to leave for work. I then hopped into bed and went to sleep for a few hours, when the girlie got home from work I awoke feeling fresh as a daisy!
    -
    All up it was a great trip, a little bit ad hoc, not very introspective, but a lot of euphoric fun! I find 4-AcO-DMT to be more fun than LSD, but thats probably because I have done acid so many times that the change is rather nice. I find 4-AcO-DMT is more visual than 2C-B, but it is much more stoning, I wish to try these in combination soon!

Thanks for reading! Please excuse my poor English skills, and inflexible attitude towards religion :p

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. blinkKDX

blinkKDX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Re: 1,3-dimethylamylamine+4-AcO-DMT

1,3-dimethylamylamine is the KEY ingredient in AMP, is it not?

3. nelix

nelix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from Australia

Yes, it is avalable in bulk now.

It is interesting and effective without the stinulents in "chocamine", and I belive decent at potentiating other drugs, proberbly to some risk... Although I have had no issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007
  4. Deleted member 15965

Deleted member 15965 Guest

Reputation Points:
    delete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
  5. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

That substance, 4-AcO-DMT, doesn't sound half bad. I think my sea monkeys will enjoy a hearty dose of that research chemical, as soon they can find it in their corner of the fish tank.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    119 y/o from The Netherlands

Nice trip report.