Opinions - 1 gram powdered DXM, 4-5 years old, would I still be able to trip on this?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Szandbwoy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Szandbwoy

Szandbwoy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hey guys,

I've been doing a bit of tidying up lately, moving things around and looking in old cupboards. To my surprise, in an old drawer I found an envelope, which I assumed would be empty. However, I found a full gram bag of DMX Hbr, which I had bought from a reputable vendor a few years back. Looking back I can actually remember placing the order, and would say this was at least 4 years ago, maybe even 5 years ago. I'd ordered some other stuff with it, which got used over time. But for some reason the powdered DXM seemed to have been forgotten about, strangely.

My question is, would the product still be as strong now as it was a few years back? Will it even work at all? I'm pretty sure it will give some sort of effect, but would be curious to hear if anyone else has any similar stories of having DXM stored for years then tripping on it.

The gram was in a sealed baggy, which was in an envelope in a drawer in my loft.

Any thoughts / comments would be very much appreciated.

2. Szandbwoy

Szandbwoy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well, I guess if nobody has an answer on this query, there would be only one way to find out!

I won't be experimenting with it at this particular moment however, I really need to try and get a good night's sleep tonight as I've got a bit of hard graft to do on a mate's garden tomorrow for a bit of spare cash.

Realistically, the next chance I'll have at trying this out would be when my parents are on holiday, which I believe is in the near future. I look after the house for them when they go away, but this time I plan on seeing whether a 4 or 5 year old batch of powdered DXM still works as strongly or has degraded in any way.

Was hoping someone might have some input on this first but I guess realistically, who is going to stash a gram of DXM away for a whole 4-5 years and then sample it? Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part.

I will of course let you guys know whatever happens when I have my trip.

3. gmeziscool2354

gmeziscool2354 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    USA pure DXM is banned. it was big years ago when i was much younger. never got into it myself as i was young and didn't use drugs. i've heard pure powder is way better than drinking cough medicine. i cna't see any reason why it wouldn't still be good. if it is a pure powder there isn't anything that can go bad like food, and molecules usually dn't degrade in the salt form, and since this is DXM hydrobromide, it shouldn't degrade significantly