1 week of weed, 3 weeks clean; can I pass?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by coldaslife, Oct 21, 2005.

1. coldaslife

coldaslife Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im just trying to get some other opinions here on this, preferably those with experiences...I am getting drug tested once a month for probation.. so Im thinking this might not be so bad, the day i get tested, i can smoke after the test, and then I was thinking I could probably smoke for the rest of that week and be fine, leaving 3 weeks clean.. what do you people think about that? I take focalin daily for add, and supposedly that speeds up metabolism so that gives me a slight edge as well...I dunno, im just wondering if anyone has experiences similar to mine? hahha, maybe its not so bad, ill sure save a lot of money and get so high when i get to smoke..

another question while im at it, for probation people, do they normally test for benzos? (i know its impossible to say what im tested for) im curious because im a "moderate" case and only get tested once a month so maybe they dont waste the extra money for my case? haha probably wishful thinking but hey..

thanks

2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    if you have a moderately fast metabolism you will be fine. i have a
    really fast one and used to pass my tests 3 days after smoking
    regularly. ive also passed them stoned at the time of the test and
    shrooming. benzos arent tested for in standard tests but they can be
    tested for.

3. coldaslife

coldaslife Newbie

Reputation Points:
    did they test you for benzos?

4. neoken

neoken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am currently on probation too, he stopped smoking for about 5
    months and said to hell with it and bought a nice little bottle of this
    detoxifying drink at his local shop and drank it 1 and 1/2 hours before
    the test and loaded up on water inthe meantime. he's never had a
    problem since \o/

5. Mace

Mace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am also on probation. He gets tested once a month aswell. No they dont test for benzo's, they just use the standard NIDA 5 drug test kit. Also, yes you should be able to smoke that entire week, I usually does. Best way to clear your system is to excercise, excercise, excercise. Cardio and weight lifting will easily clear your system in no time at all. Also, you can drink cranberry juice regularily. One more tip, the day before your test, go to the drug store and buy a home testing kit. If you fail, call the PO and tell them your very sick and have to come in next week, they will be fine with it. Hope this helps.

6. coldaslife

coldaslife Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, i do work out alot, and did even before, so thats a plus... thank you for the replies, i know this shit is a real pain. i cant call my po and cancel it because its a color code system where they call your color and you have to go in. so i never know when im getting tested until the night before, after 9:30 pm.. but i know it wont be more than 5 weeks till my next one, i figured out the schedule somewhat..if benzos dont show up, then probation wont be so bad, i had no reason for them to test for em, never had a problem and my crime wasnt really drug related either, so thatd be good.

7. Ninja Master

Ninja Master Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    this is exactly why i turned to lsd and psilocybes. no pot, gotta
    have somethin good... stupid government thinks the war on drugs
    puts drugs out of my hands, i couldnt fill enough pages with this face
    [​IMG] when i was 17, id say the
    same thing about that face and how easy it was to obtain drugs, but not
    even cigerettes! stupid govermnet fools

8. curiosityNcat

curiosityNcat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if one of the drugs you were arrested for was mushrooms would they give you an extended drug test for other hallucinogens to make sure you still werent doing them, I will be on probation soon if he doesnt go to jail and was just curious

9. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I was on probation for a while as well. I was pretty much 100% with those detox drinks. They were like $20 from the health store. Usually I would stop smoking 3 days before probation (I went every other week) This was 5 years ago.

Then I started to push it and smoke up to teh day before. Would pass.

Then one day I smoked the same day as probation. Failed.

I was about 24/25 with detox drinks. Between probation and jobs.

Probation can test you for whatever they want. I was tested for pot every time, and another random drug or two. He would just check off random stuff. He would like look at me and say "Hmm...I know you are a pothead still, and what else...hmmm...cocaine!! Yes, you did cocaine I think" It can be completely random. Pot is pretty much for sure though.

I hated those drinks though, they were so nasty.