1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - 10ml Vial of LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by LoveSpaceDance!, Jan 10, 2009.

1. LoveSpaceDance!

LoveSpaceDance! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from afghanistan
    Hi there,

how many hits can you get from a 10ml vial that is supposedly 100 pure LSD.

Also when you get LSD in vials, is it pure LSD or is it 'watered down' with something, because I think that 10ml of LSD would be a HELL of a lot.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  2. midzy

midzy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    I am sorry he can not help with You questions but I would stay well away from that deal

3. honourableone

honourableone R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I would advise against buying LSD over the internet at all, even if you were sure the product was genuine. Taking risks like that in the most crowded place on Earth (ie. the internet), isn't worth it. Maybe you want to try LSD, but have no access and no chance of ever getting access, but there are alternatives that are safer and easier to get hold of, and I can imagine very few scenarios where buying LSD over the internet would be advisable. There are websites that sell well known illegal substances such as MDMA over the internet, but paying them any notice is very foolish.

4. LoveSpaceDance!

LoveSpaceDance! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from afghanistan
    Awww ok :)

But does LSD ever come in Vials like that anyways?

If it does does anyone know the answers to my other questions?

Thanks.

5. Sven99

Sven99 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    LSD in liquid form does exist and is apparently quite common, but it wouldn't be 'pure' lsd as a dose of lsd is so small that 1 ml would be thousands of doses.

6. pilipuntos

pilipuntos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    If You is considering buying LSD through a web, definitely a SCAM.

If he's considering buying from a private email source, have 50% (maybe less) prob. of success.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  7. Joe-(5-HTP)

Joe-(5-HTP) Palladium Member Supporter Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This does not add up.

: a normal dose of LSD is about 100 micrograms. 10 mil of LSD would be something like 100,000 of these doses... (LSD isn't equal to water in mass- but swim cant figure that all out lol).

I have a small bottle which is watered down so one drop has about 100 micrograms. The bottle contains about 100 drops

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  8. LoveSpaceDance!

LoveSpaceDance! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from afghanistan

Hehe yea I was thinking that that was the case.. nice one for confermation.

Thanks!

9. ODB

ODB Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    10ml is equal to ~3 breathsweet vials.

10. Songcycle67

Songcycle67 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In addition to this fairly accurate estimate I would add that there is no "common dosage" for liquid. Usually the smallest possible drop of liquid is one hit. But there could be untold amounts of LSD in there.

11. ODB

ODB Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    Not an estimate, a tried and tested answer. I tried it. On average 3.33ml will give 100 drops from a breath sweet container. Swim told me that is how he stores some of his harder to measure chemicals.