1200mg and walking ability the next day

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Kr0n1c, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kr0n1c

Kr0n1c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've done dxm more times than I care to count. My highest dose was last year when I did about 1,050mg. I was stupid and dosed when I was in a bad mood, and had a horrid trip. I couldnt walk right until late the next day, but any other time I've tripped on lower doses (always 800mg or less) I could walk fine the next day. I've noticed a bad trip has a much harder effect on my body the next day. Im in a good mood and more experienced since that last 1000mg trip. If I dose 1200mg tonight around 10, and have a good trip do you think Ill be able to walk right by 11am tomorrow?

2. turkeyphant

turkeyphant Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Please try to avoid self-incrimination.

3. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    For christs sakes, read the rules.

As for walking fine.. I did it recently. He was pretty alright. He actually dosed around midnight and didn't have to work until 3PM the next day, taking a nap at some point in between. SWIM's never had the problem of not being able to walk right on higher doses though.. he was in a somewhat bad mood with his recent 1200mg dose, YMMV.

PS, caffeine pills the next day are your BEST FRIEND if it's work you have to go to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.