Injecting - 14 days consistent use; 4 days completely cured

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by I?-Asura, Apr 13, 2019.

1. I?-Asura

I?-Asura Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    This is as the title states - it is no exaggeration. The primary idea is straightforward; Intensive detox. However, the way in which to do so does require a certain degree of positive mental attitude, which is almost completely drained after 2 weeks of saturating my system with it.

So. An intensive detox is to continuously take in water in various ways. Just drinking plain water doesn't cut it in terms of having a powerful effect. The efficacy of fluids is immensely enhanced when they are combined with infusions i.e lemon juice, various teas (I drank green tea and peppermint)………..
    …………... then there's a specific way of eating that allows for increased efficacy of water. For myself it is rice (brown or white), veg/fruit, sometimes with salt, if I needed it, but mostly without.

Lastly there's sugar, to spike sugar levels when needed. Natural forms preferably and in combination with coffee. Just don't be excessive with it.

//////////////////////

Throughout all this one has to repair the cardiovascular system. This means increasing circulation through cardio exercise. On the very 1st day of acute withdrawl this is out of the question. If I hadn't done any of it though I wouldn't have cured myself so completely in the time it took. Start with at least something and then gradually it gets easier. I started by blasting myself with cold water after waking up.

Getting kind of weary of writing this, I think it's ended anyway but I have to note that this method only comprises of the bare minimal requirements that worked for me anyway. So I'll elaborate later.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2019 ---
    You know one has to make the effort though. It's hard during acute withdrawl because of the psychological depression as well as the fatigue. Makes one not want to do anything. Eating, if it can even be m,anaged, is a issue with lots of people I'd think because of the dopaminergic chase. That's how I found that rice which is healthly (brown is, white's okay) and saturated with lemon juice from concentrate (very cheap) - is an ingenious compromise. So that you're not loading yourself with toxins via eating. The diet I mentioned also allows for easy fluid intake.
    You can down a glass of water easily . Staying hydrated is the critical key point
    The other key point is repairing the cardiovascular system. You've got to move around. And hydration makes this easier. Like I said with the cold shower - well that's just me, it is a shock and I do puss out sometimes but it's better for circulation than hot ones. Or hot and then cold

2. Serak The Preparer

Serak The Preparer Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Wales
    4 days is like the norm, isn't it?

I doubt drinking tea, hocus pocus, pseudo-science or whatever makes much difference.

Just when you get back to normality, you wanna do everything in your power not to get hooked again - cos you know what's coming to you!!

3. torn2bits

torn2bits Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm glad you dropped a bad habit and are doing better things.
    My best to you, hopefully you can post clinical study's with true proof of these methods, they may help others .
    ~ToRn

4. I?-Asura

I?-Asura Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    Really? Okay.

I'd love to do that. My technical understanding is there but it's full of gaps. Like for example the Mint genus agonizes kappa opioid receptors (KOR) which, function to mediate the mu receptors. If only I were to take measurements etc., but I don't. I can only insist on something quite clearly - that peppermint tea feels medicinal because it is, for the reason I gave as well as others

5. ladywolf2012

ladywolf2012 Got diamonds in the soles of my shoes! Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o from Foothills of Arizona
    In my own total life experience, I have concluded that if one believes that a treatment of some kind will work, then that's 50% of the job getting done right there. For example, I still believe in the healing powers of acupuncture and have for about 38 years, so it still works for me. But I don't believe in Reiki, so guess what? It doesn't do a thing for me.

Your belief in the healing power of intensive water therapy is probably what is making it work for you. Obviously, staying well-hydrated is important for anyone withdrawing from a drug (or not withdrawing from a drug), but not everyone believes that you have to overdo it with the water. But hell, man or woman, if you believe in it, then it is likely to continue working for you.

What are your plans for the future concerning heroin intake? Do you plan to continue, or quit for good? Good luck to you, whatever you decide.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 3:08 AM
  6. I?-Asura

I?-Asura Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I want to master it. Take it or leave it. Take it if I wish and live absolutely contented without it. Why the fuck should I should I avoid it and be society's bitch. Likewise I don't like the physical or mental need for anything - why should I be controlled by the drug. My ideal is fair enough. But Noooooo the construct of the whole agenda created by other fucking people is in place. It's corrupt as fuck, unintelligent

Anyway opiates are interesting I think. They have some positive aspects - for uses aside from pain relief

7. I?-Asura

I?-Asura Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I wanted to edit that post, 5 minute time limit? Why? Well, here's it is, :

I want to master it. Take it or leave it. Take it if I wish and live absolutely contented without it. Why the fuck should I should I avoid it? Likewise I don't like the physical or mental need for anything - why should I be controlled by it? Because that's the nature of it? I think there's a compromise. My ideal is fair enough. But No - the construct of the whole agenda created by fucking society is in place. It's corrupt as fuck, unintelligent, needless, etc,

Anyway opiates are interesting I think. They have some positive aspects - for uses aside from pain relief
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:57 AM ---
    I have a streak of childishness/idiocy, etc in me, so I edited the post, which I can't delete, or can I? Do say, don't want it there. Also was feeling sort of pissed off so it shows, point made though I hope
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2019 at 5:03 AM ---
    Okay, my ego is clearly concerned with itself, GOD, just, fuck it Nevermind

8. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Imperial Wizzard Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany, Federal Republic of
    well now yea.

I'm glad that you could build yourself a system that made sense to you and helped you come off.
    While the remark of Serak The Preparer that four days is pretty standard for a two weeks binge is kind of true, I believe that a regimen of sensegiving actions are helpful in achieving an emotionally difficult goal, like staying away from heroin and staying away from using the needle.

Neat idea. Maybe someone reads about it and decides that it sounds good for them - I don't believe they'll withdraw less easy because they had a plan.

It may even all be placebo - he who cures is in the right.
    Our minds are mighty weapons.

BBW