15 mg Instant Release Oxycodone's

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Maximill, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Maximill

Maximill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can SWIM crush and sniff them? Will SWIM get a rush high like crushing and sniffing an oxycontin? I know there is no time release so I shouldn't have to crush them, the buzz should be the same crushed or whole, but is it more intense and hits harder/faster snorted? Can they be snorted at all? Is SWIM incorrect in thinking either crushed or whole the buzz is the same?

SWIM currently takes ATLEAST 1 80mg oxycontin in the morning and ATLEAST 1 40mg oxycontin at night, perferably crushed and snorted, if given generic CRAP then crushed and chewed. I am out of Oxycontins and is hoping these IR Oxy's are good enough to get SWIM through the day

(I am weening themself off of the oxy's in order to get on suboxone, I used to take 5-6 80mg Oxycontin at a time to get a perfect high, I get by on the lower dosage and is switching over next tuesday)

2. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They can be snorted, but SWIM always got more out of em by eatin em.. Even more than shooting, although the rush was nice..

3. Maximill

Maximill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does You usually crush and snort Oxycontins as well or does You crush or chew and swallow Oxycontins? This might effect you's preference. Understand? haha

4. CrookedEye

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I used to bite em a few times and swallow em or used to cook them up in water with a cotton filter and shoot them (not recommended as cooking binders just makes them liquid like until they cool all the way).. He never was big on snorting anything, but he did heroin that way for a small amount of time before graduating to IV.. SWIM no longer uses opiates, unless for pain..

5. Maximill

Maximill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If SWIM prefered snorting oxy's I would PROBABLY prefer snorting these IR Oxy's correct?

6. CrookedEye

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, IR means immediate release...

7. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^^
    SWIdr always thought IR meant instant release...thats weird, You is probably right though. SWIdr prefers to take his OCs orally with grapefruit juice, DXM, tagamet, and alot of other potentiators which makes him more relaxed and the experience last longer, but to everyone their own...

8. Maximill

Maximill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM heard taking TUMs prolongs the high? True?

9. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^^^^^^
    Yes it does because it raises the PH level in you's stomach, which makes it easier to absorb the opiate. You should read this thread, its really helpful! https://drugs-forum.com/threads/10884