1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - 1st and best booty bump experience and last for hours

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by cloudyNights, Jul 21, 2013.

1. cloudyNights

cloudyNights Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Hello there im still new to all this so im just gonna write how I felt... Well just the other night I got to experience my first booty bumb and Damn it it was fun especially if you have a partner to help you enjoy it even more.. Well the whole point is if you think your talerance is just a little to high and smoking just not working for you. If you only knew how much ur wasteing it, well thats were you try something new I tryed booty bumping and once I did it my body felt so relaxed and amazing tingle all over my body even sexual feeling wanna come out you just might wanna feel on something or someone lol dont be shy and enjoy it.. any simular symptoms or thought on this?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o Male from ireland
    Hi and welcome to the site :)
    Please dont use slang, this is an international forum and what means something to you could be lost on others.
    Im presuming Booty-Bump is plugging (Inserting drugs into the anus) or injecting into the butt?

3. cloudyNights

cloudyNights Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    :) thank you for that its always helpful for the assistance

4. musicmaster78

musicmaster78 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Yep, my girlfriend and I tried that and we are right there with you. It's second only to IV'ing in terms of absorption. Just keep in mind when re-dosing that if your prostate swells too much you will have a very hard time urinating and this can actually be quite dangerous since your body can't flush toxins. If you go too far, you can end up with liver toxicity or kidney damage.

When we did it, we used gel-caps, filled them with the powder, put a drop of water inside the gel cap to dissolve the powder into a thick liquid. Then closed the cap, added some water-soluble lube (oil will hinder absorption) and viola. Party time :)

5. devvo6786

devvo6786 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Just a side note from the post above - women do not have prostates.

6. equitube

equitube Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I wish I would have known that before my last date :p kidding. sort of, well I am bi but that's another story.

I do enjoy booty bu..er anal administration of narcotics, especially with a good partner. Meth, I've found can really irritate my rectum and yes, swell my prostrate - tate. More than once I have crossed eyes, legs, and squeezed cheeks in order to keep a dose in. I'll be darned if I'm going to take a dump that costs that much.

I do IV, but will usually take the last small dose that's not enough to go into a syringe and put it into a syringe with no needle for anal. It's great.