Experiences - 1st Time

Discussion in 'Nitrous Oxide' started by pyschonaut, Aug 2, 2006.

1. pyschonaut

pyschonaut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok so I have done his research and has determined that he is going to try N2O.

Will it work if I took a can of whipped cream, let it sit in his room for a few minutes of so, then emptied the gas into a balloon and inhaled? or would SWIM need more. my about 220 lbs.

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yes

I suggest you leave it out yes somewhere warmish makes the cream heavier at the bottom! And 1 can is usually enough for a first timer! I suggest you do it while toking or after a beer or something! N20 is kinda fun but much better in combination in my experience but for your first time just inhale it all 1 hit if u can! You'll be laughing soon enough hahhaa!:p

3. prescription

prescription Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea one can should do fine. I say to inhale the contents and breathe it into a balloon if possible, then repeatedly inhale/exhale into the balloon or alternatively just hold all the nitrous in you's lungs for as long as possible. This should place You firmly in the giggles stage, SWIM reccommends to buy a cracker and use no2 canisters if You enjoys it as it is far more efficient and far more cost effective than whipped cream canisters.
    enjoy!

4. trip.more

trip.more Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You should take one can in one hit and make sure he's sitting down.When I do it he likes to do more than one.

5. pyschonaut

pyschonaut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM thanks everyone for their help and advice. there was actually a sale at my grocery store today, and he got (4) 7 oz. cans of whipped cream for $4. Taking yous advice, I took the second can in one breath and in 5 seconds his face and teeth were completly numb! it was an insane experience for him. music didnt seem too different, but I could resist the instinct to move around. Good thing he has one more can left!

6. prescription

prescription Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For a more intense (and cheaper) trip SWIM suggests buying a cracker and doing the NOS through canisters, one canister should help You reach the effects of 2 whipped cream cans at least (note that I have never done NOS out of whipped cream cans but is gauging this from SWI's previous post).