1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

2-3 pills common for only few times use?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by meemeemee, Jul 7, 2005.

1. meemeemee

meemeemee Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 8, 2005
    I'm just wondering how common it is for one to feel the need to use 2-3 pills after only having used E 4 times in one's life, over the span of 3 years. SWIM's husband is about 300 pounds and feels he needs to use that many, even though he's not willing to try to see where he goes off of 1-1.5. I am 160 pounds and uses 1-1.5 pills, again after only having used 4 times in life.

Howcommon is it to "need" to use that number of pills after so few times?

How long does one only "need" to use 1 pill to get a good roll before tolerance builds and need to use more?

Would SWIM's husband's weight have a lot to do with his "need" to use 2-3 pills after only 4 times?

Any ideas to enable one to use less pills, and save money, and brain, while still rolling nicely?

I know it depends on quality of pills, but consider these questions all things being equal.

Thanks.Edited by: meemeemee
  2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Apr 13, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    In my experience it's quite common for people to get full effects from a
    fairly low dose their first couple times or so, then to find they need a bit
    more. It really does depend on how much MDMA is in the pills, and
    whether there are adulterants.

The rate of use you described should not produce any noticable
    tolerance. 2-3 tablets isn't that large an amount unless they are of
    higher dosage than usual.

you's husband's weight will probably be a factor for dosage - he's a big
    boy! [​IMG]Edited by: radiometer
  3. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 10, 2004
    Experienced peoples experience shows that body weight is not at all